Ban Appeal..

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Matsumoto Yamaguchi, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so i got banned for 2 days. I killed 2 people in the round i got banned in let me explain since they didnt even let me explain before they banned me. I was testing people in the T room and the torch turned red so i killed him not RDM, A guy called KOS on phoenix so i killed him. And i got banned for RDM as it was not there was a KOS and the torch turned red

2. Ninjaa

Ninjaa Regular Member

Can you tell me who banned you? Also, I do not know why at all you were banned if you only rdmed twice. Give me your steam ID and I can unban you.

3. I have no idea who banned me but my steam id is : STEAM_0:1:49709444

4. I dont know why i got banned before i could even explain...

5. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Please don't unban him, he had rdmed at least 5+ people in the hour he was banned. Be grateful that it isn't for 5 days. Btw I'm guessing this is Motsmoto and it's only for one day

6. Yes this is matsumoto, As i stated it wasnt RDM as the guy walked in the T Tester and the torch turned red which is a statement that hes a traitor which he was killed for.. And in the past i did fuck up and i said in admin chat "I messed up slay me", The other guy A guy called KOS on phoenix so i killed. I think Ahmud called it not sure

7. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

You killed two people in the tester that were inno. Traitors can make it so the light goes red even for innos. That's why you have to test twice. You rdmed two T buddies earlier. Several one kill rdms. I'm sorry you'll just have to wait it out. Whenever the West server is up you can play on that.

8. How was i supposed to know that the Ts can make it where it turns red. Theres no way and sometimes if i try and make them retry they may kill me. Thats total Bullshit, If u think about it u can never be sure, And what those to "T buddies" I jihaded and forgot to tell them i was and it was at the end of the round so i apologize for that and i did.

9. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Okay to make it clear, killing someone in traitor tester on minecraft map when its sabotaged is not considered RDM. That is the whole function of sabotage, to trick the innocents into killing eachother.

10. Thats one of the reasons why i got banned

11. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Another thing that I've been told the opposite of...I'm sorry and I'll have someone unban you now

12. Trash. But u gotta let me explain next time.. I mean i wont rdm on purpose. Im new to TTT and im still getting used to the rules.

13. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

I know, one of the reasons it wasn't 5 days was because you didn't know what to do in certain circumstances.

14. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

But he says you killed 2 innocents with it, even though it is single use?

15. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

I'm not sure if he RDMed earlier in the day or what, but when I was playing with him, he manned up on any RDM he made (I saw two reports) and asked for the slay before mods even looked at the report.

I can respect that and it seems like a misunderstanding so far as the T tester was concerned. I'd say unban him and keep an eye out.

16. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

He was unbanned and he is a good guy but asking for the slay doesn't make a difference.Just saying.

17. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

It does to me. When people lie you can bet in a judgment call situation that that matters. Someone taking responsibility for a screw up is important and speaks to who they are.

18. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

No I'm saying if someone just blatantly rdms someone asking for the slay isn't going to do something, they are still gonna be slayed. Yes taking responsibility is good, but it won't get them out of a slay.

19. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

Oh, I get that, for sure. I'm saying when they take responsibility when they screw up, it factors into judgement call situations. I'm with you dude.

20. Derpy

Derpy Active Member

Yes thats so but most people do not know of that and also it's not in the rules where you have to test twice so it wasen't rdm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.