Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Andrew_Kim116, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew_Kim116

Andrew_Kim116 New Member

For the first time, after playing on this server for about 1-2 months now, I was banned by ComPeter. Though I am not a mod or an administrator I try my best to follow and enforce the rules to this server. As I said, I strive to prevent rdm or calls of a false kos without solid evidence. Yet the inevitable does happens once in a while where I do end up killing an innocent (RDM). But every time this has occurred I have always been slain or been given another form of punishment. Yesterday was the first time where I was called out for RDM and leave. In my head the last thing I remember was being a detective and throwing out a discombobulater for many others were doing the same in a bored and fun manner. Mine ended up killing somebody (as did many of the other grenades ended up killing numerous innos as well), and so after finding this out I proposed to kill myself or be slain next round. During this round however, a power outage occurred causing my wifi to fail and locking me out from the server. Trying time and time again to rejoin and explain myself, I couldn't for the wifi was acting stupidly and also because I did end up getting banned. I believe this was the last instance of me playing on the Serious TTT server (or it was me being a traitor on rooftops, which would not have made any sense in banning). I hope this is sufficient enough to ask for forgiveness and a possible shortening on my ban or even removing the ban entirely. If you do happen to read this, thank you. Please put my proposition into consideration for this is one of the only servers that I truly enjoy playing on.

Thank you,
    Andrew Kim

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Since you disconnected due to technical problems and did not intentionally leave. You will be unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.