Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MAxattackz, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAxattackz

MAxattackz Member

Your In Game Nickname:Maxattackz
    Your Steam ID:confused:TEAM_0:1:54639136
    Which Server:West (2)

Why should you be unbanned:Muffin, kept RDMing me so I told the mods then they banned me
    Evidence of innocence:the logs?

2. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

Cymbalta express (Rambo) banned you for mass RDM. You were in several arguments with muffin over whether or not he RDMed you, but that was not the reason for your ban. I was there to see that you were banned for damaging several people with an incend as an inno. Rambo will reply at his nearest convenience.

Here are logs of your mass RDM

[​IMG]

3. MAxattackz

MAxattackz Member

I was still RDMed but I understand that you can't slay VIPs, because it would mean that they aren't special cause they donated. Its ok that I was Rdmed' every round I just don't see why you can't slay donors

4. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

VIP does not give you special treatment when it comes to rule breaking. Also i handled every report between the two of you until rambo came on and banned you. Every time either there was legitimate reason for one of you to kill the other or the report response turned it into a words v words situation and i couldn't do anything about it.

5. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

http://imgur.com/P8Z8NiL

This is why you are banned.

Incendiary nade is rdm if the explosion hurts anyone. You attempted 4x rdm according to the logs.

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

There have been VIP's and donors that have been banned for six months or longer; having a donor rank does not grant you any sore vial treatment. I'm sure that if Muffin did RDM you, then he would have been punished accordingly. Also, you were recently banned for, what I believe was Mass RDM, but was karma because there was most likely no staff online at the time if your ban. I would suggest a staff member checking his stats and the cross referencing the first ban with our damage logs during the time right before his ban.

I also want to state that you are responsible for any grenades you throw. If you are an innocent, the grenades you throw cannot be random and must be being used with the sole purpose to kill a traitor without damaging other players. Grenades thrown both by innocents must have the same similar purpose-to kill the enemy-and must follow a warning which at least one other teammate can vouch that it was given and given within a realistic timeframe to make your team aware.

7. MAxattackz

MAxattackz Member

On the map Island People always Kill me with discombobulaters and they dont get slain

8. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

MAxattackz, in your eyes they RDM'd you but you don't get to see their response, if a response was made that was viable and able to be proven by the logs or a reasonable reason the slay will not be issued.

Topic Locked.
    Ban Appeal: Denied
    Reason: The ban was justified under the category of Mass RDM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.