Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by master721, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. master721

master721 VIP

Your In Game Nickname: CollarDuty
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25688701
    Which Server: EAST

Why should you be unbanned: I've never hacked on the server.
    Evidence of innocence:

I just want popstar to show why he thinks I was hacking.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

POP STAR will reply as soon as possible.

3. Good evening.
    I have gathered video of what we thought was you hacking.
    The ban is partly based on what is displayed in the video and partly on POP STAR's earlier experience off camera.

[youtube]XJAOnrP0Ius[/youtube]

Video is not fully processed as I'm writing this but it'll have to do.
    You made several suspisious kills and you were extremely accurate with headshots.
    It's clearly not aimbot, but we are positive you used some kind of aim-assist.
    Several players on the server agreed to this as they spectated you and I can from personal experience say that you usually are not as good as you were at headshotting.
    As stated, the video is only of some of the kills.
    The rest of the story will be given by POP STAR who found you doing it.

4. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello CollarDuty! I'm glad you're doing well.

You were banned by me for Hacking - First Offense, as seen here:
    [​IMG]

CollarDuty, we banned you for hacking because you were aimbotting.
    My comrade Lt. White Horse {CoNL} and I were suspicious and so we watched you.
    We also thought you might try to appeal, so we gathered all the necessary proof before-hand.

Here is everything,
    1. A report against you where you basically admitted to it
    [​IMG]

2. Here is the video we recorded of you
    -Refer to Lt. White Horse's post-

3. We also had a player give us his opinion and he replied with, "yeah CollarDuty got really good all of a sudden."

I understand it is not your typical aimbot, but Horse and I agreed it was some sort of aim assistance.
    We used our prior knowledge of aimbots and our best judgement. Thank you for understanding.

With everything compiled and the evidence that has been collected; your punishment will sit.

*unless admins deem otherwise

Thank you for playing SeriousTTT,

POP STAR and Lt. White Horse {CoNL}

5. master721

master721 VIP

Everyone has cold and hot streaks.
    On the RDM report i meant that when i was shooting at the guy behind him i 1 shot him on accident as i was firing at the other guy.

1st two shots in the first life the guys were barely even moving. 3rd kill didnt get a headshot on the first guy (and it happened to be a guy that was moving a lot? hm)

2nd life the headshot(with sd pistol) the guy was perfectly lined up with no where to go sideways, easy shot, other 2 kills after that were spraying around the chest area?

The camera thing I don't know.

6. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I've gotten better shots than the ones shown in the video. The only suspicious part is at the end of the video where he gets 3 swift headshots. But unless that was consistent, I believe he just got very lucky. If he is using any sort of aim assist, it definitely looks toggleable and/or very passive. We should have the professional, Angelx, respond to this with her opinion.

On a side note, I usually check the player's profile to see how many hours they have in games like CS:confused:, CS:GO, TF2, and Garry's Mod, or any other FPS with similar mechanics. If this player has a high amount of hours in either, I would probably pass this off as just being a good shooter. However if this player does not have very many hours (I'd say aim like that would take 500+ hours or more) it would indeed be suspicious.

7. master721

master721 VIP

I have plenty more than that JUST on tf2...
    probably about 1.3k hours on shooters only on steam.
    Not including other games like planetside and other f2p...

[​IMG]

8. Well. To put it in perspective I have 3,242 hours of FPS games on steam only.
    1,526 of these in COD MW2 where I was (sorry bout bragging) extremely good.
    I however cannot ever manage to keep such a big headshot streak going. Your streak was pretty damn long with only 1 missed headshot where you used an M16.
    I can't say 100% that you are hacking but you made some seriously suspicious kills.

9. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

I wouldn't have called this hacking.

After spending many hours on this server i have seen that players do get on really good streaks and it seemed that he had a few good shots, but not hacking, and if it is, he is using a very lousy aimbot/assist.

10. master721

master721 VIP

Also playing in games like tf2 and Garry's Mod trains to aim for the head because of the very arcade like fashion of taking tons of bullets to kill someone. In a game like modern warfare 2 you arent trying to always go for headshots because its the easiest way to kill someone like it is in garrys mod. Headshots are a neccessity to be good with in these.

11. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

I've seen Collar Duty play for quite a while now, and here's my observations:

Typically he's an average to mediocre shot. As in, he'll usually spray in the general area of his target, and sometimes kill them, sometimes get killed, more often than not he's aiming center of mass (body).

Typically he's also very vocal, both in chat and on mic. All in all, he's an average player.

Then today, he suddenly got a) really good and b) really quiet. It got to the point that when I was talking to pop about another issue and he said he was a bit swamped with trying to catch a hacker, I immediately said, "Collar Duty, right?"

Now, I know that some people have hot and cold streaks, etc. But this was on a whole new level. Here's a detailed break-down:

Usually, he runs in a straight line, reaches a turn, then turns it. At most he'll look behind him once in a while. He also has mouse sensitivity similar to mine (medium/low), with more smooth scrolls than jerks. Today his crosshair was constantly moving, and usually aiming in the general direction of players through walls. This is very indicative of a wallhack, and constantly looking around to see where everyone is. His mouse speed was also significantly higher while aiming than while he's just looking around. (You could argue he has an on the fly sensitivity toggle, but he's NEVER used it before.)

Also, he's never bought T before, and when he does, he usually likes to try to harpoon ppl, snipe ppl, etc. Today he bought T every round that he could, ALWAYS wore a Disguiser, and didn't do anything but shoot people (no c4, no harpoons, no camping, just ran around shooting everyone he came across, with more headshots than not.) His aim was on par with some of the better players in the servers (ant. etc), and he's NEVER that good.

Finally, he didn't talk. Not on mic, not in chat, nothing. He's NEVER been that quiet, ever.

All of this leads to 2 possibilities:

a) Someone else was playing on his account. Someone really REALLY good. Like, CAL league good.

b) He had hacks. Probably aim assist and map hacks.

Since he's coming on here asking for a ban appeal, instead of saying "omg someone else was on my account etc", that rules out option A, which only leaves option B.

12. POP STAR

Hello fellow staff,

Thank you for expressing your opinion's and giving us some insight on your own knowledge on the situation.

Granted, other games might have heightened his skills and allowed him to achieve very great kills, that still does not counter my claim that he was hacking.

Although, we've seen plenty of players go on a great streak, it is pretty much deemed impossible for it to occur throughout two maps.

I watched him since Canyon (the previous map) without video recording capabilities and examined him without it. There isn't enough proof to completely shut him down and label him as a "hacker," nor is there enough proof to completely dispell that he isn't one.

Please understand that I am arguing without a bias and am only looking out for the benefit of the community.

Thank you kindly yall,

POP STAR

13. With that said by Tsu, who was our main witness outside ourselves, I do not think we will get much further in this appeal until angelx comes with her professional glasses to view this occurrence.
    Me, POP STAR and Tsu has gotten our points across.
    Now it's time for the admins or higher to judge this.

Thank you for your patience.

14. master721

master721 VIP

Tsu that is a lie. The past few days I have spent literally EVERY 100 points I had on lottery tickets. How about before you claim that I bought T every map, actually get some evidence that I did? Because I haven't.

Pretty much every time I'm ever I go straight for the sniper. Never C4, Never Harpoon. I don't know where you are getting this information that I 'usually' do that. Also with the disguiser, I've recently started to try to use it and learn when and how to use it to it's fullest potential.

For the chat? People can have bad days? Be tired and just want to play?

Doesn't really prove anything but my steam account is 5 years old with VAC status still in good standing.

15. POP STAR

CollarDuty and Tsu. Please keep a calm face and tip-toe personality when dealing with such a serious situation.

Tsu, I understand you have a history with minors, but that doesn't mean you should let it influence how you think.

CollarDuty, we hope that you were in fact not hacking and are able to come back to us, but if you continue to flame and be hostile we might have to change your ban to harassment.

As Lt. White Horse {CoNL} has said previously, noone shall post until we can get our experts to take a look at it.

Thank you for understanding.

16. [youtube]iFRtpbQrmgM[/youtube]from what i saw it just looks suspicious . not really viable unless u see something like this happen

17. That's what we mean if you read our posts cocoa.
    We believe its aim-assistance rather than aimbot.

18. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Looks like aimbot with the "snap" disabled and instead turned to a slow moving to the head(basically it moves to the head, doesn't go there instantly). The suspicious part in my opinion is when he shot rice, his mouse moves to smooth for that little snap you see right before he hits the detective(it was like moving from one grid point to another). And then the camera portion where it spazzed out, that was either his mouse(doubtful) or a hack glitching.

As for my final opinion, I don't think there's enough substantial proof.

19. jaedon

jaedon New Member

you admin could unban him and watch him more and if you get real proof that his aimboting then you can permban him doesnt that sound fine we can all agree there no real proof he aimboted

20. jaedon

jaedon New Member

the last part of this is master if you do have aimbot disable it now or you could get perm ban on 5th best server i seen
    and most server permban you for hacking so if you did hack ACCEPT YOU PUNSMINT CUZ GUSS WHAT YOUR NOT PERMBAN they giveing you a chance so you stop post and accept your days ban or you can keep talking and get permban not my choice it yours son :|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.