Ban Appeal number two

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Andrew_Kim116, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew_Kim116

Andrew_Kim116 New Member

Im guessing its you competer reading this. Okay so what happened was that ben and I were both t's and i said that i was gonna hold off the tester for fun. Ben replied saying he would join me, and so we began shooting down the hall. Unfortunately there was another t behind the group shooting them from the back, and in all the chaos I may have accidentally killed him (mistaking him for an inno). I apologized publicly and was thought to have been slain next round as i was rdmed by another t (marine). But my screen went black/tinted to the point where i couldn't move but only spectate (this happens more than you would think, my usual solution is just rejoining because I couldn't find a solution online). So I went to my history and rejoined into the first server which was QuickSilverGaming (what i was playing since I was previously banned). After realizing I had joined the wrong server I tried to rejoin into serious ttt but saw that i was banned for 14 days. Can I rejoin and just be slain please? Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Once again thank you,
    Andrew Kim

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

It is hard for me to believe that you had technical issues again. Why do you not have them when you haven't done anything wrong, but when you do something wrong you happen to leave. I will have to discuss this with the full court of admins. Because players have been making ban appeals with the same excuse for RDM + LEAVE; technical or internet issues.

3. Andrew_Kim116

Andrew_Kim116 New Member

The internet thing was just something that went wrong in my apartment, probably will not happen again. This thing that happens (tinting and being unable to move) happens very often. I can record it the next time it happens and post if you would like. For some hard evidence instead of another excuse. Please look into this, I wouldnt rdm and leave again after getting an appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.