Ban Appeal for STEAM_0:1:65631638

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by marcuschen00, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcuschen00

marcuschen00 New Member

My steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65631638

Why I should Be Unbanned: I Killed an AFK. I am guilty, It was not during overtime. And I was Innocent. This had happened Before when The trigger Slipped and I shot someone. I was Slain. During The slay I asked the moderator who slayed me, pluto9, If leaving During My slay would count as RDM and Leave. (I'm new to the gamemode and your server.) He Didn't Answer me. The Second time ( The one I got banned for) I threw a Grenade at the AFK. Once again, I asked pluto9 If leaving would count as RDM and Leave. Again, He didn't answer. It was 6 in the morning and I had been playing since 10, and there were only a few of us, so I left. I rejoined today to find I had been banned for 5 days. Please understand. If you don't, I will willingly take my punishment.

2. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

You were banned for mass rdm. We got reports of you mass rdmin and asking people for you to stop. Most likely the ban won't be lifted. You've also been banned from out east, west, and EU server.

3. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

This is an exact copy of Rambonxious Gamer's ban appeal...

4. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Topic will be locked, reason: plagiarism.

5. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Your ban has been extended from 7 days to 28 days. This kind of behavior is not tolerated here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.