Ban appeal for i dunno

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The daycreeper, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The daycreeper

The daycreeper Active Member

Your In Game Nickname: Tsm dyrus
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server: All

Why should you be unbanned: Uhh i don't even know why i was banned tbh. Alot of players were t baiting and false kos'ing me so i did kill a handful of players. I was getting harassed as well which may or may not be in this but i dont see why i was banned.
    Evidence of innocence:

2. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

You were banned by adminisration on ALL servers by ComPeter! He will respond at his earliest convienence!

3. The daycreeper

I understand that but whats that mean like everyone i dunno. Thats why im confused tbh

4. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

I honestly don't know what it means! But we'll figuere it out soon!

5. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

You were banned due to your extensive history of causing trouble for this community.

6. The daycreeper

Hi thanks for relying, but I do not start the stuff more then half the time. I always get harassed and get picked on while the mods watch. I can not defend my self at all because i get gagged and muted. I do not start the shit, i always get stuff started then the entire server decides to gang up on me, as well as other kids. If anyone should be banned it should be the real problem.

7. Captain Teemo

Captain Teemo Member

Finally.

8. The daycreeper

"Life is not Fair" As i thought this is entirely true. Although I like this server, to many people get away with stuff. If i ever come back i hope people have changed. Stop being bad asses over the internet. No one thinks you're cool, but your self. Mods, and admins although some of you deserve your spot many others do not. Please highwon fix pls.

9. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Daycreeper, your multitude of usernames you use and your actions in-game just scream "I'm a troll". If you don't want to get banned next time around, I have some tips.

• Play Seriously, like you want to win rounds and play the actual game.
    • Don't deliberately do things to cause suffering among other players - this is what a troll does, not a normal player.
    • If you want to get someone punished, be gentle about it, act respectful. Don't act like you own the place.

All I can think of for now, but if you act respectful to everyone it reduces the need for a ban significantly.

Also, it's true life isn't fair. SeriousTTT is a community shaped to fit Highwon's gameplay vision, not yours. Just because your vision isn't compatible with Highwon's vision, doesn't mean SeriousTTT did anything wrong, it means you need to broaden your horizons and change your gameplay style.

10. The daycreeper

I am supposed to play the game a way i do not see fun? I am not a troll although i do joke around alot. Also the only reason i want people punished it because i always do its not fair. I am nice when reporting them i don't call them "fags, queers, dick sucker, no one likes you, leave the server, etc" As i receive on a daily basis. I may not be the most liked person, but i act my self. You don't like it i honestly don't care. I have friends, I have a girl friend. While i see a bunch of attention hogs acting like baddies. My vision is to see everything fair as it can be. Elaborate on what highwon's is.

11. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Did Zikeji not just Elaborate on what Highwon's gameplay vision is? Sure, it's being respectful and actually playing the game and not being Troll but it's also someone that doesn't attract attention to cause trouble for others. When you join the server you don't act Serious at all. When you say "I act myself" coming in the server saying "What's up Fags?" or saying "Shut up kid" to others isn't really being anyone. You're just down right being a Troll making players have hard time playing.

If you don't find this server to be fun, then why play? There are always Rules in game servers. Without them they'd be unstable, everything is fair as it is and it's not all about you or rather you think it's not fair or not. Take note that joking around a lot can make you look bad; preferably a troll most of the time from other people perspectives.

12. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Well man, that's your problem. Your primary focus is on yourself and what makes you happy, but you neglect to consider the other player's desires. It's not really your fault though, as you have grown up in a digital world where emotions are expressed with text and across the internet; something we, in the medical field, call social ignorance. Without having face to face interaction, it's difficult to empathize with the other people on the server.

I cannot stress the importance of considering that you are not the only person on the server; you don't have to stop being yourself, but consider how you impact other people and the server. We get that you want to have fun, but it might not fit into the community the way that you think it does.

Yes, it is nice to see you report players, but at times you are the cause of your headaches; primarily because you don't consider the feelings if other players.

You don't have to be all touchy freely, but choose how you act based on how someone else would feel. If you heed this advice, you can believe me when I tell you that it will aid in the development of future relationships.

13. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Umm.... what does giving some unneeded details about your personal life have to do with the report on you right now? It's good that you want people to be treated appropriately, but the approach that you're trying to take is NOT the right way. Right now, you're complaining about circumstances that were made by the administration and not by a single mod. Not everyone will like you in this server, but then again, it's the same for EVERYONE IN THE SERVERS. You will always have that person who will always have some kind of incompatibility issue that will cause problems between you and that person.

Next, like Zikeji said, you need to broaden your horizons and actually change the way you view the game. Because there's a huge chance that the vision you have can clash dramatically with another player's ideal vision. Normally, Zikeji never criticizes someone like this and if he does, then you do seriously have some changing to do. Personally, even I've seen you being very rude to the community as a whole (both in forums and in game). You've already been doing things that have caused problems for the staff as well and if you say that you don't, then you really need to reevaluate your view as a whole. Trust me, this is coming from a former troublemaker of this community.

You claim that you don't start anything, but here's the thing: if you choose to retaliate against the person who started it and start saying things back to that person, then that makes you just as bad as that person. In that case, you have no room for complaints. If someone harasses you excessively, then you tell the staff about that problem and NOT take matters in your own hands.

14. The daycreeper

I do think about what people feel about them selfs. I being bullied in middle school knows what it feels like. But when i get on a video game i expect to have fun, and rules enforced. I admit i do call people fags. |I have been trying to stop and it has gotten better. In middle school i had a few friends. We would always joke around not being serious. Later that year i had made a bunch of friends and was known from the entire school [small town]. I would still get bullied. Im small for my age 5'4 15 120 pounds. They could pick on me and expect nothing to happen back. I told teachers and nothing happened because people lied just so they wouldn't get into trouble. I grew up joking i don't mean what i say. But when i get harassed over the internet it pisses me off when the "staff" don't do anything. By far my fav TTT server, but the community is by far more toxic then I. I get angry seeing others being insulted by older players, and the mods doing little to nothing. Or other players joining in and making a huge server toxic fest. I will come back to the server, i just hope some people have matured enough not to be complete asses.

15. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hopefully when you return to the server you realize that you are not the most important person on the server and, like I said before, you cause most of your headaches. Being 5'4" and 120 lbs in a small town middle school is on you; it's your attitude that dictates how you are treated. If you're bullied then stand up to them. Trust me, I was 5'2" and 90 lbs in junior high, but I stood up for myself and didn't blame others for my problems.

16. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Again, bringing your person life into this isn't going to help. We're not going to change things for you just because you have some issues IRL. From when I've played with you, a majority of the time you get harassed is just because of the retaliation of another player to your harassing/trolling them. This ends up getting you both punished, in which you complain over normally invalid circumstances.

You've been banned for multiple offenses of RDM, RDM + leave, and harassment. That doesn't happen when you're "trying to change". You need to be more cautious. All ComPeter did was take note of your extensive history and apply a stricter punishment for the culmination of offenses.

17. The daycreeper

@zikceji I don't bring it up so you guys can help me. This isn't counseling. ""Trying to change"" I meant im trying not to insult people constantly nothing else.

18. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

This clearly isn't the community for you, so you should find a community that is open to jokers; that call each other names occasionally. Hopefully you will learn to understand that this is a serious community during the course of your ban.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.