Ban Appeal (5 day ban)

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Serious Lawyerbot, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

Your In Game Nickname: Silver Agnostic Alex
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42789128

Why should you be unbanned: I had to leave that night and i didn't rdm. I had a misconception with i believe Angelx or some other person and it was 10:00 on a school night. I didn't rdm for i truly saw what i believed was angelx or one other player with a silenced pistol shooting a guy so i did my job as i believe detective (???). Im willing to take 3 slays in a row if you admins/mods/owner with for me to repay or even 4 but i rather not get banned for 5 days AGAIN for a rdm and leave i didn't do. Last time i did (irrelevent) i had screwed up. This time i don't believe i have. And the person gave permission for me to leave despite being angry. I don't believe however that i warned that i had to leave after that round.
    09/25/13 10:02PM Silver Agnostic Alex STEAM_0:0:42789128 RDM and Leave WEST 09/30/13 10:02PM SirDerpenshire
    Evidence of innocence: The only evidence i have is the time i had to leave. School nights are Monday through Wednesday. I am sorry for how improper this may seem but i don't have screenshots or anything to provide a backup to my innocence.

2. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I just want to say you are lucky your ban is 5 days and not 2 weeks as stated for second offence rdm+leave. Ill try to get the mod who banned you on.

3. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

You were banned for RDM and leave by Sir Derpinshire you should be banned for two weeks. I will get him to respond shortly.

4. Serious Lawyerbot

Thank you. And yes i realize i should be banned for the appropriate time and that perhaps sir derpenshire didn't check my previous bans or he was being merciful i am unsure. Sorry for the confusion but i am probably gonna take a couple days off in either way do to my certain behavior today. Hope ya have a nice weekend people.

5. Cupcake Mayhem

While we are getting this issue figured out you are welcome to play on our East and European server.

6. Serious Lawyerbot

Sadly the ping will be horrendous. I am gonna wait the time.

7. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Hey im playing from south america and I dont play that bad, give it a shot. I guess im used to 200-350 ping.

8. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

I'm East coast and the West is about a 50ms difference for me, try it.

9. SirDerpenshire

SirDerpenshire New Member

Lemoncakes and I warned you MULTIPLE times that if you left and didn't take your slay for ONLY a couple minutes, you would be banned for 5 days due to RDM and leave. We warned you MULTIPLE times, and you still left. Even if your slay was a mistake, you knew the rules, we voiced the rules to you, you chose to ignore our recommendations, and still left. I honestly don't even know why you made this appeal when you were warned many times by one moderator and one admin. I need to get lemoncakes on for this one.

10. Cupcake Mayhem

Your ban will not be lifted the moderator that banned you does not want the ban lifted. Topic will be locked: Resolved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.