ban 11 days [comp or highwon read this or mod]

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by cortana55, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cortana55

cortana55 Banned

Ok first of all i am banned 11 days ... second fuck yous im ucking sick of sam and sick of wolv they abuse me im sick of them take there mod away Sam crys over me talking 2 sentance calls it spam wolv never slays people rdming me but slays me for rdm Im sick of this server now 11 day ban

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Please try to type clearly when trying to make a ban appeal. It is hard to understand what you are saying.

3. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Also explain what happened.

4. Sam

Sam VIP

We had permission to ban you. It is not the first,not the second,nor the third time you have done this. I can't believe you still have the audacity to make a thread,after you literally abuse and threaten every mod.I wasn't there for the first offence,but I was the one who slayed you the second time,because I witnessed it,and you still yelled 'mod abuse im gonna tell highwon'. From there you left it as is,but you somehow RDMed again,and got yourself banned.I strongly advise you take your 14 day ban and work on your attitude before you get a much harsher suspension.

Have a nice day!

5. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Cortana is Achievement Hunter?

6. Sam

Sam VIP

Yes.

7. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Your ban will not be lifted because you just cursed at three staff members in your ban appeal. Not a great way to make a ban appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.