Approved BaKsA's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BaKsA, Feb 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaKsA

BaKsA New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    BaKsA97 { [ マントラ ] }
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:95591363
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I know that I accidentaly killed the guy and said that I deserve the slay, but no one was checking the report and I had to go (If the report is from the map dolls). ''You're not allowed to leave'', something like that, but goddamn, sometimes no one's on the server, staff I mean, I cannot wait for the map to change. Idk when the person who banned me checked the report, hopefully responds.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

3. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Hello there BakSa, I was the one who banned you for RDM and Leave. I also happened to be the person that you had killed in the report in question, so lets get to it.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1645396609

As shown in the report here, you had admitted to rdm and that it was your bad, and the situation which had unfolded was admittedly slightly confusing and easy to misinterpret. I had also heard you mention that you had to go the round previous, so I do not believe it to be with malicious intent at all. That said, I am going to be accepting this appeal and lifting the ban, however not voiding it completely. Thank you for taking the time to appeal on our servers

~ Scuffed Water

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.