Approved Baines's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Baines, Jan 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baines

Baines New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Baines
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59637693
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I haven't done anything wrong.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm not certain why I've even been given a ban when I haven't done anything remotely like RDM. The only times I have are when I was a terrorist and I don't see how that's an RDM at that point. I hardly use my mic and have yet to call a KOS on a single person. So, if you could please review the case on my ban I would greatly appreciate it.​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Hey Baines, You were banned by @Desert for RDM and leave (first offense). Please remain patient while waiting for their response.

3. Desert

Desert Nein! Nein! Nein! VIP

Hello Baines, sorry for my late response.

Anyway, let's get into the reason as to why I banned you.
    On MC Seriouscraft B5, I was training with a trial moderator, and protocol for staff is to check for random damage. This was when we encountered a chunk of logs stating that you dealt a hefty amount of damage to multiple people.
    [​IMG]
    Now, here as staff we would ask you why you threw it and if you warned or not, however, before I could ask you this, you had left the server.
    [​IMG]
    Because you had left, I had to ban you for RDM and Leave. Seeing that it is your first offense and you seem genuine about this, I will be accepting this appeal, however I will not be voiding it, so the next time you commit an RDM and Leave offense, the punishment will be harsher.

Appeal:
    Accepted
    Ban Status: NOT VOIDED.

Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.