Approved badbaby's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by badbaby, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badbaby

badbaby VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    bad baby
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for mass rdm +3(?? I didn't rdm three people, it was one at the most). Players witnessed a traitor and his buddy up in the tower shooting at people, and called them both out. I proceeded to the tower after someone asked "so are we still killing the guys in the tower?" I saw mansa, the first person I shot, standing there facing the bottom of the ladder and I shot him. His t buddy Awesome then came up to mansa's body and was standing there. I saw he was badly wounded when I said "I see Awesome up here" to which someone answered "Yeah awesome is one of them." I killed Awesome and found that I was double proven. If anything I could see being slain for mansa's death, but Awesome was indeed called out which is why I fired at him, even though I should have because the tower guys were called out. Also, I killed two guys, not three or more, and the first guy I killed ran past an unided body, killed by his primary.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

Hey there, you were banned by @Toyotama-hime for Mass RDM (3+). They will respond as soon as they can. Also, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:42596242

Whether your ban was justified or not, it never hurts to check out our rules and protocols here.
    And specific unlisted rules and map rules
    here.

In the meantime, feel free to play any of our 4 other servers:
    Serious TTT - West 2 | 66.150.188.231:27015
    Serious TTT - East 1 | 74.91.124.21:27015
    Serious TTT - East 2 | 74.91.119.176:27015
    Serious TTT - Vanilla | 64.94.101.124:27015

3. Toyotama

Toyotama VIP Silver

The reason I banned you was due to you killing 4 players without saying you did say mansa was rdm and 1 was called out. But when I Asked you about the other two you didnt reply and i had no choice but to ban you Ill unban you.

Ban appeal accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.