Denied badbaby's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by badbaby, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badbaby

badbaby VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    badbaby
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Someone called out a "free rdm round" and everyone began shooting each other, so i got caught up in the moment. I started shooting when someone came down the stairs of the upper level of the train and shot the guy in front of him.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Yeah, because you "got caught up in the moment" on a server that has a Rule stating "No RDM" you probably shouldn't be unbanned.

You're responsible for your actions.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I agree with Mango. No matter what others say, you should never RDM when someone else says it.

This isn't a Simon says Simon does server. We have rules and we expect them to be followed.

But alas, it's not up to us to see that you're unbanned. That's up to the staff member who banned you.

4. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

Sorry if I'm breaking the "do not post on players unban appeals" rule or something like that, but I was there when this had happened. A Moderator had just left the server, so someone jokingly said "Everyone mass RDM!" (forgot the username of the player), and badbaby RDMed about 6-7 people. I messaged Megatron [Apollo] to see if he could get on, which he did, and I told them to stop RDMing because an Admin would be on shortly to punish them, so badbaby said "Fuck, I'm gonna get banned again. Thanks guys." And left before Mega could punish him accordingly. So Mega got on and gave him a 5 day ban for what he did. Unfortunately, I couldn't get proof of this. Once again, if I'm breaking any rules, sorry about it, I just thought I would let you guys know what happened.

5. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

If you got "Caught up in the moment" it would have been better if you hadn't Mass RDMed. Also with what Mango and Guilty said, you made your own decision to RDM. Which clearly isn't allowed on the server.

You may play on the following servers as your ban stays: West, West 2, and East 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.