Bad Timing

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by The Seventh, Aug 26, 2014.

1. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Hey guys!

I hope your day has been going fantastic so far (regardless of when you're reading this!). I know that school's already approached, or coming up for a lot of you. I'm no exception.

For those of you who don't know, I'm a 17 year old who just recently entered into my senior year of high school. Where I live, we select our classes for our next year of school at the end of the current year. Due to the way our county's school system works and a program I was involved in around 3 years ago, I got a year ahead in math, which meant I had to leave one of my classes unfilled at the end of last year as there were no further math classes that our school offered. Normally in this case, I would just fill the slot with another regular class and go on with my year (which is what I expected to happen, until yesterday). However, this year, one of the local colleges started doing a joint-system with certain schools in the county, resulting in the college offering specific college courses to high school students for cases like the one I'm in. This whole ordeal was pretty poorly organized, which resulted in me finding out about this only yesterday. Naturally, this is quite a great opportunity for me to get slightly ahead for when I get to college, and possibly make things quite a bit easier for me when I do get to college, and it's an opportunity I don't want to turn down. Unfortunately, this also means a larger workload and a larger amount of studying than what I'm used to. I'm supposed to be starting with it next week.

This also means that my activity will likely drop drastically, to the point which I would consider myself unfit to continue being an administrator in this community. Consider this my official resignation. My time here has been nothing but enjoyable, and I apologize deeply for leaving only a month after my return. I'd like to specifically apologize to @Event Horizon as I'd promised him that I'd be sticking around for quite a while right before my re-promotion, however real life has decided that will no longer be the case, please forgive me. If I could stick around and continue to contribute, there's no doubt I would, however this is the time where I've gotta put real life over Serious TTT. I cannot stress enough how much I appreciate this community and the people that make it what it is. This is a great place and you should be proud to be a part of it.

I'll still be popping in now and then when I get the time or I'm not playing other games, however it's most likely I will not be staying for an extended amount of time again as life goes on. I'm not going to bore you with any more of a story as most of my feelings have already been stated in my introduction. Even if I'm not on as often, I'll still consider myself part of Serious TTT.

Thanks for the incredibly fun times I've had here, thanks to my friends for being fantastic people, and a big special thanks to everyone who calls themselves a part of this community. You are the people who make this magnificent place what it is.

I bid you all adieu, and take care of yourselves.

(Feel free to move this to Farewells whenever)

• Friendly Friendly x 7
  2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Oh god please no... not one of these again :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

3. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Good luck in school!

4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

[​IMG]

You were always there for me when I needed you, even when I was promoted. I was afraid to go to a bunch of admins back when I was a mod, but you were there to lend a helping hand and not judge me. Even now you help me and not question my abilities. :p

It's such a shame that you have to leave us so soon. But, school is way more important. Good luck again, and know that I'm not removing you from the "Admins" part of my friends list.

:love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Take care man.

6. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

It's sad to see you go, I wish you good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Take it easy! You upheld your duties very well and I'm glad you dedicated so much time to the server!

• Like Like x 1
  8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Good luck with school. Have fun and you'd better succeed. ;)

9. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Bye my darling.

10. Natsu | SP

Natsu | SP IIIIINCURSIO! VIP

Bye seventh, i'll miss you :(

You were a great admin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

Good luck, its a shame we never talked much, Peace.

12. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Bad timing indeed! I'm sure you'll do well though, no worries. :)

13. Goodbye Seventh! I honestly will miss you. You were a great admin.

14. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

See ya around Seventh

15. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Its sad to see you go... I felt like I was starting to get to know you, I am glad I got to be your moderator.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I remember you were my first admin and although we didn't talk much i always liked going to you for help with anything. It's sad to see you go but i hope to still see you around the servers :)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. :( Take care Seventh, good luck with all your educational endeavors, and be sure to stop by from time to time.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

Can we trade this one back? Anyone have a receipt to get Seventh back ;_;

• Funny Funny x 1