Bad Karma

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by hardcorehero, Nov 8, 2013.

1. hardcorehero

hardcorehero New Member

I believe in poetic justice and do not believe in karma. I could go through the trouble of getting banned from this server simply because clearly I was never welcome here, but, that would make me a Hippocratic. Instead I am going to take the time to write this massive not to directed at the staff on this server explaining why this server is bad and why I will never play on it again.

I use to play on a real server where the admins had logs for literally everything and went through all the logs on the spot and banned people for being try hards, rdming, ghosting, aimbotting, speed hacking, and things that generally where against the rules. I left because an admin wouldn't slay themselves for rdming someone, but, slayed others. When I came to this server, it was so much worse and I just didn't pay attention. Everyone on this server jumps on a band wagon and never stops. Admins like angel and some mods will slay someone for something that they won't slay others for while letting others get away with breaking the rules, as long as it is against certain players, then they deny it or purposely pretend to miscommunicate.

During the time the admins and mods left this server, I kill someone for killing someone, they get mad because they were a traitor and didn't get away, call me an rdmer, false kos me at the beginning of each round, and actually go through with letting innocents kill me. I report it and other people like sam axe and people new to the server have received special treatment. Because someone accused me of being an rdmer and had a microphone to talk, everyone got it in their head that it must be true because someone said it.

I have been rdmed, accused of rdm when I didn't, slayed for killing someone traitor baiting me, killed without a slay when someone rdmed me and all they had to do is accuse me of a traitor baiter, rdmed by traitor partners, and ignored or gagged for complaining to the admins (angel or simply ace).

I have realized this is a shit hole. You might think this is some "butt hurt troll" talking, but, think about it. If you did infact rdm me, you belong on this server with all the other people who believe what other people tell them. I came to this server because I liked the harpoons, lottery, and things like that; not because the community. When you report an admin, they will never get demoted, banned, or any of that because other admins will stick up for them simply so they can get away with doing the same thing that admin got away with. The circle jerk never ends. You might call me butt hurt, but, if I was any of the people who falsely accused me of rdm or lied, you would get treated the same way as me. Angel has admitted while Snaks was on that if I had a better reputation, she would take my reports more seriously. People go around accusing me of rdm when I never rdmed in the first place to ruin my name in the game. I warn admins and it just gets worse and now even admins are giving me different treatment because of it. I would rather suck the dick of a homeless man then come back to this server. There is a reason why there are problems in this world and it has nothing to do with the economy. Peoples attitude on the internet reflect how they are in real life. Would you like to see this in real life? Someone who doesn't understand might not get what I am trying to say, but, this server is full of the moderate class of people. Most people act like the people on this server and it projects in how they act in the game.

It is the class of people in this game that give the rich a reason to get richer. Who would help people like you if you needed help? Me? The guy you harrassed over the internet and hazed? I have been hazed on so many servers, games, and forums, that it is rediculous to believe that this server would have any different an effect. I love writing and that is why I am writing this big bundle. Writing to me is like painting to bob ross. Literature to you is like eugenics to Hitler. I'm not even a child. I'm a grown man with a lot of spare time because I am pretty well off right now in my life. I could do whatever I felt like for months and be well off. People with furry avatars, rainbow backgrounds, and things like that who end up getting banned a day or two later end up getting more respect on this server then I do simply because people believe they should like them. If I did everything you wanted and went on a killing spree without you knowing and you never find out, but, if you did would be something you didn't want, you would trust me more then anyone else because I make you happy. If I pissed on you and smiled, I must of been joking because I smiled. For the record, this document isn't even as long as I was going to make it and I probably won't read the responses people have toward it so, flame on!

2. Snak

Snak Banned

I read a few bits to lazy to read all way through as it is mostly shit talk and garbage that you write.

But the general idea was your leaving yes? Good bye!

3. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Sorry that you didn't have a good experience while playing in the server, as I told you before that I treat everyone equally, I look at logs and listen to both side's stories. Not sure why you think I don't like you or anything.

Sorry but that sounds like a terrible server, and hate to break it to you, this is actually one of the best ttt server out there. You aren't going to last in any server if you have this kind of attitude/expectation. You think everyone hates you and plays in favor of other players and you're always right... that's not how this works, mods & admins look into the rdm reports and get question from both sides, and if it turns into a he say she say situation no slays will be given, in your case however, I asked you why you killed someone and you said you don't remember, so obviously I have to slay you.

For the past day or two you've got around 10 slays, and your attitude towards players & staffs aren't exactly the nicest either, you continue to harass & disrespect me and other players while I was patiently explaining to you why this and why that, however you refused to listen and kept disrespecting me.

Again you are welcomed to play on the server, as far I'm concerned you're just a new player who don't have a grip on things, stay around for a bit more and I assure you that your experiences on here will improve and things like this will rarely happen again. And if you don't, good luck out there.

4. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Philosophy and uh...stuff

Hardcore, I have nothing against you, I liked you even for defending me in occasions. But you always thought you where right, that is not an insult but constructive criticism. And because people dont help you is not because they treat you differently, its because you are not qualified to be helped in some situations. Dont get mad for things like that, because life will be unfair and it will treat you differently at times, and you will not get through that if you just quit each time you feel treated unfairly. Man it pisses me off too, alot, but I control myself. I suggest you do the same and you will have more joy in life. Im not trying to insult you, just to advice you with the next server you play. As you said, you probably wont read this but in case you do, good luck.

5. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I'm going to keep it short. I have played with you once and to be honest, it wasn't a pleasant experience. It's not that all of these servers and communities that were bad. It is a poor attitude and unrealistic expectations on your part. Take a quick look in the mirror dude.