Bad dates

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Wojack, May 13, 2020.

1. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

Post your funny stories of bad dates you’ve been on lol

so I was gonna go with a coworker to a party, and before we were gonna pull up she asked if I wanted to smoke some of the dank. I hadn’t done that in about 3-4 months, so I had no tolerance built up, and when she got to our work when I was off, she told me that she only had dabs (if you don’t know, that’s like 10x stronger than the normal dank). I said I was down, which was a damn mistake; about 5 mins in I couldn’t move because I was just on another planet, and I told her I couldn’t go to the party bc I wouldn’t be able to deal with other people.. TLDR; I got a little too baked and had a bad time, was pretty embarrassing ngl lol. It’s ok tho, she ended up being kinda crazy lmao

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

9/11 is a bad date

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I went on a date with this one guy. We had a somewhat decent time. He barely talked and that made it awkward as hell. When I dropped him off at his house he was like we should do this again and I wasn’t feeling the vibe so I was like nahhhhhhhhh. He ended up stalking me for like a year straight and is to this day still adding me on random social media asking why I blocked him on the others. HELLA creepy.

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Took a girl to the movies. The entire time she was texting and getting up to talk on the phone. She had me drop her off at the park so she could smoke weed with her friends, apparently what she was arranging during the entire movie. I didn't ask for a second date.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  5. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

I went to her house. We did things and like throughout the time I never pulled out my phone once unless it was to record or pics of us. She over here pulling it out and checking every once inna while. I know people be obsessed hella with their phones and cant leave it for a bit. But like she definitely shouldn't be checking it with the circumstances we were in. hellllaaa disrespectful

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. JynxtheMynx

JynxtheMynx So i’m sitting there, bbq sauce on my tiddies VIP

the one that i’ve never been on uwu

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Confusing Confusing x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

@dazza

• Old Old x 1
  8. JynxtheMynx

JynxtheMynx So i’m sitting there, bbq sauce on my tiddies VIP

you realize he lives in a separate country right

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
  9. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

movie date, felt very awkward not much talking. ghosted the moment he left lol

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

basically every date I went on with my ex. I was either hanging out with her and her parents, or we were just sitting in awkward silence. She never really was my gf, more or less just a friend that every once in awhile agreed to go out with. The worst was when we went to pizza hut. That was the most awkward date I've ever been on. She didn't say more than 5 words, and the whole time she looked pissed off. I don't think I even did anything, I just think by that point she didn't want to be with me anymore.

It is okay, new girlfriend actually wants to spend time with me, and every date we have been on has been fucking awesome. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Wojack

yeah my last gf was kinda like that I feel you lmao

• Like Like x 1
  12. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

My last girlfriend sucked my dick twice in 8 months but let me hit it from the back every day so I feel your pain

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Dated a girl, but never got serious.

We were out on a restaurant i side a mall and had the table with window into the mall, so we could look and laugh at All the People walking by. (im evil yes.)

Her dad walked by and saw us. I found out she wasn't allowed to date yet apparently lmfao

• Winner Winner x 3
  14. food

food VIP

I don't think any of my dates have been that awful, but one time we were in the middle of watching a movie and the power went out. It was at this point I learned that she had PTSD or something and she started kicking and screaming at me. She was so aggressive in her panic mode that she broke my glasses and bruised my cheek.
    I broke up with her after a few more dates.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

I was on a date with this girl and it was going really well then I took the schizophrenia medication and then she went away idk why lol.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Went on a date for our one year anniversary I believe and she literally didn’t even get me a gift or anything when i got her a gift. She also wore sweat pants to our date at the bowling alley and dinner. Overall not a good relationship

17. Wojack

aight i got another one.
    was with my last gf on a hike, we went to the top of this trail and watched the sunset and shit, and it was honestly one of my best dates UNTIL, we're walking back down the trail after and she told me that I was the love of her life. I hadn't been told that in like 2ish years since my first girlfriend and I had been together, and it kinda took me by surprise bc this was the healthiest relationship I'd been in (pretty much until literally that day), and she dropped that on me... SO I kind of grunted because I was so surprised and taken aback, and she took my grunt as a bad thing, and WIGGED tf out, like went lowkey crazy and was like, "Wtf was that?" and didn't even give me a chance to explain myself, and didn't talk to me for the entire 25 minute walk back down the trail other than to say, "Maybe you should just act like I didn't say it then." Completely ruined what would have otherwise been a great date because she didn't like a noise I made involuntarily. She ruined a few more nights because turns out she ended up just kind of being a huge twat, but this date takes the cake for worst in that relationship lmao

18. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

My birth date

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

why are people rating this funny its not funny this actually happened

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Old Old x 1