Denied Bacon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jackrabbit Jake, May 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Bacon w/ Toast
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:94643772
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had to go do something and I was logged off. It was rdm and leave by @Chastity4lyfe technically but I'll serve it if I can get unbanned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @Chastity4lyfe . She banned you for rdm and leave. Please be patient.

3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hello - sorry for the delayed reply. I didn't notice your message either until now. I will not be available to get my screen shots until later this evening so please be patient with me! Talk to you soon.

4. Alright. That's okay.

5. Chastity4lyfe

Okay so here's the report on you:
    [​IMG]

Based off your response, you clearly weren't taking it seriously. You did tell us in chat that you would be right back, you came back a round later, but then left again. I don't really see a reason to unban you with the attitude you had in game, trying to joke around and troll players to ghost with you, and with the response on the report. Do you have anything to add?

6. I wasn't banned for being toxic, but for rdm and leave. So i was just trying to get unbanned. Nothing else to add.

7. Chastity4lyfe

Well, as far as this report and response goes, and you leaving, I do not wish to unban you. Obviously this is only local to Vanilla, so feel free to play on our other servers.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.