Approved b0t hostage's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by b0t hostage, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b0t hostage

b0t hostage New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    B0T HOSTAGE
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:61800301
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    There was a guy carrying an explosive barrel and because there was no one around him, I shot the barrel. The barrel lit up in flames and by the time it actually exploded he went to a larger crowd. When I shot the carrier he was isolated and alone, the people that he ran to were around a corner I didn't have eyes over there but when I peaked around the corner. . . I tried to shoot the carrier after I noticed that he was going to a larger crowd but I was practically killed by someone else the instant I shot the barrel and made my way around the bush's corner. Which is weird because instead of shooting the barrel carrier, they decided to shoot me. Maybe a t buddy. Apparently this exploding barrely killed the carrier and two people by him, this was my first rdm of the day and I was banned for MASS rdm for 5 days. I just wanna play some gmod before my workload becomes unbearable again.

In the report the dude mentioned why I didn't shoot the carrier but shot the barrel, and honestly in the midst of it I didn't think that way, plus he wasn't around other people. But it was a good point.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I didn't have the opportunity to take screenshots.​

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  2. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

I banned you, I'll respond soon.

3. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Thank you for taking the time to appeal, b0t.

The reason you were held accountable for the rdm of all the players was because you intentionally shot that barrel instead of shooting/trying to shoot the carrier.
    [​IMG]
    Below is the report which was initially filed on you by one of the players killed by the explosion.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see in the damage logs under the report you had rdmed 4 players with that barrel. After I saw the report I pmed you asking if you intentionally shot the barrel, which you admitted to.
    [​IMG]
    After investigating the report and messaging you I subsequently banned you for the mass rdm.

I am going to approve your appeal; I highly recommend you be more careful and around explosive props in the future as it is easy to get yourself into situations like this.

Appeal: Approved/Locked

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.