ayyi'mleavingurl_

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by ayygurl_, Jan 22, 2018.

1. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Yo,

All great (or even bad) things have to come to an end, today I'm leaving once for all. I want to dedicate my life to music, school, work and exploring more videogames. There is no point for me to play TTT everyday just to get frustrated at the end (wich was happening more and more often until I recently took a break). I also believe TTT isn't the best thing for me to play because of how stressed/anxious I am. I need to relax, shit has been weird recently.

@Aquast, @pekka26, @Aatu21, @Tedelicious, @Watch Yo Profanity, DarkShiny (even though he just left too), @DogeSausageOfDoom, @Radd41, @SoulReaperLV, @Shireco, Electronized and so much more people.

You guys were cool as fuck, whether or not you liked me, I had plenty of fun playing with you, thanks for everything.

Salut!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 22
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Noooooooooooo :cry::cry:
    Why, why everyone that I like is leaving?
    Good luck in your endeavors, friend.

~Agent Knockout

3. Flan

Flan Banned VIP

No please don't leave, we still need more ayygurl emotes :( Feel free to message me on steam anytime, sayonara you magnificent bastard

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Radd41

Radd41 VIP

I'll miss you man, it was great playing with you

5. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Farewell ayygurl, best of luck with your future endeavours

6. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Yes another one is gone :sneaky:

Just kidding ayygurl. You were one of the first non-staff people who i liked playing with. I will miss you here on the server, i will miss the girly screams when you're losing a gunfight, the harambe pictures on the wall and out of all, your failing aim i will miss the most. I am not roasting you btw :D

Feel free to come back and get roasted in game as well :cool:.

Just ping me if you want to do some 1v1 deagle battles, i will always be there to rek your ass in it. Or just when you want a god in csgo to rek everybody for you and let you XPboost :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

7. Lord Tachanka

Lord Tachanka Member

İt was Nice to Meet you Bro Good Luck What youre doing İn Life (Salutes)

8. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Btw with exploring more games you mean that you will play COD WW2 with me???

9. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Take care, champ, you're a fun dude (y)

10. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

If I had the game and if it wouldn't bother my mom because it's PEGI-18, hell yeah!

11. Shireco

Shireco VIP

Goodbye my love, wait what

12. Xerp

Xerp VIP

A Bientot, ya swiss cheese :love: >. Take care of your health mate.

13. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Wait who are you again? (only kidding) take care homie! :D

14. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

I'm really gonna miss you. All the times we'ved had fun as ts and all the giveaways you rigged for me. Good bye friend and good luck.

15. Dont leav me girlll come on :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Old Old x 1