Approved ayygurl_'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ayygurl_, Jul 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    ayygurl_
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:176719317
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Got banned for RDM and Leave, even though I did stay until the end of the round where I was supposed to get slay.
    The problem is that I forgot that I had to disable my Spectator Mode during the whole round. After the round was finished the "You cannot leave etc.." sign disappeared, wich had let me to think that I could finally leave to go and take my shower.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Here is a proof of everything that I said:

Well obviously I was kind of stupid to have the Spectator Mode enabled the whole time, but the fact that the "You cannot leave etc.." disappeared at the end of the Gun Game really made me thought that I could leave. It also doesn't change the fact that I stayed the whole round, just like if I had been slain.
    In addition, I think it was completly stupid to slay my friend franz0511 and myself for having a crowbar duel, why would you ruin other people's fun for no reason? We didn't hurt anybody, + we had this prepared the round before, it wasn't even provocation or some shit like that. This is just my opinion though, but this is why you can see on the video that I wrote in the chat: "never seen a mod that nazi".

Thank you in advance,

ayygurl_

P.S. This is my third RDM and Leave offense, not first.​

2. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Tagging @Peach as he banned you for RDM and Leave 1st Offense

3. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Hey @ayygurl_ thanks for taking the time to create this appeal. Hopefully I can fully address all your concerns. It's really late where I am so please bare with me.

First I'll start off with the reports involving you and franz0511 intentionally crowbar fighting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Since you both admitted to a planned crowbar fight, I added one slay to each of you for RDM.

I added the slays before round 6 had begun, which was the fun round shown in your video. It appears you did stay the round, however you were in spectator mode making the slays not count. So when the map changed I received this notification.
    [​IMG]

I waited for a round to pass but when you did not return I banned you for RDM and Leave (1st offense).

The reason why it was first offense is that the statue of limitations has expired on your first two bans.

As a sign of good faith, and since it does appear you waited the round out in spectator before leaving. I will be voiding this ban and unbanning you.

Please note for future reference that crowbar fighting is RDM, even if both parties agree to it.

Best regards
    ~
    Peach

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.