Avengers: Infinity War Part I (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by UncleBee, May 4, 2018.

?

Rate 1-10

1. 10

38.6%
  2. 9

11.4%
  3. 8

34.1%
  4. 7

9.1%
  5. 6

4.5%
  6. 5

2.3%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. this makes some valid points its worth a watch guy makes pretty good content.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

I honestly just hated the beginning of the movie because it gave no context unless you read the comic books which sucked.
    Rating of 7​

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Or if you watched Thor : Ragnarok

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Death

I did watch it, was it in the end credits or somethn, the movie just starts with thanos on Thor's ship, his people are dead, and he already has one infinity stone and it never showed how he even got it

5. Daddy Nexxus

iirc it was the after credits scene, thanos' ship intercepted the ship they escaped asgard in. It's assumed he got the power stone from xandar, this one i'm not sure about. They left the stone with the nova corp for protection.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Death

oh, i didn't know that, well thank you, guess it makes it a little better lol

7. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Rewatched this movie again. Noticed that the gauntlet is super uber fucked up after the snap

[​IMG]

Some theories I've read online talk about how with the soul stone thanos feels too much empathy and emotion to continue the mission and maybe he'll end up losing because next movie he can't put it on. But this gives me some new ideas:

Gauntlet can't handle the strength of the stones at full power, hence it getting fucked up. If you think about it all the uses of the gauntlet were pretty weak, one of the "stongest" things done was throwing a moon at iron man, yet all he did was break off some rocks from the surface and teleport them. So I had the theory that it only was able to destroy half of humanity (or some other decimal) due to proximity to earth, but then I realized many people were on Titan and died, so perhaps this was limited to Humans and not other races. So basically the infinity stones are as powerful as everyone says, but even the gauntlet cant channel that much power. Or it could end up being that because the gauntlet was fucked up he can't use it next movie or he'll be weaker and captain marvel will be able to fuck some shit up. Also he is not pictured wearing it after the snap where the gif shows.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  8. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Drax, Groot, and Mantis were killed too.

9. All I'm gonna say is that the Time Stone still exists. :rolleyes:

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. Xerp

Xerp VIP

i was suprised how thanos used time stone to bring vision back to life without any spells since doctor strange had to use spells.

but then i realized it was the eye of agomotto that needed spells not the time stone itself

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

All infinity stones requires an object that can harness its power if its to be used by a mortal. Mind stone in Loki's Sceptre and Vision, Space Stone in the Tesseract, Reality Stone was liquefied into the Aether. Power stone was fused with Ronan's hammer.

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. Daddy Nexxus

inb4 star lord questions

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  13. Daddy Nexxus

@Xproplayer

Star Lord was able to weild the Power Stone for a short while (mortals would immediately be disintegrated by it) and even use it's power with the rest of the Guardians. Reason being that he's basically half-celestial.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1