Auf Wiedersehen meine Freunde

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by teadawg1337, Aug 5, 2014.

1. teadawg1337

teadawg1337 SUPERNATURAL is love, SUPERNATURAL is life VIP

When I registered on the forums back in April, the first thing I did was introduce myself in the shoutbox. I was welcomed by several people and staff members, even Highwon himself. From that moment, I knew that this community was something special. Eager to be more involved, I applied for mod when I had around 35 hours. I knew I had what it takes, but I wasn't well-known enough by the community. My first app was denied shortly thereafter. Flash forward to mid-May; I was almost done with high school, which meant that I would have more time to play on the servers. I was so ecstatic that I applied a second time. I got trial mod two days later, then full mod three days after that. The past two months have been quite a journey. Sadly, however, all good things must come to an end. I wasn't planning on resigning this soon, but a combination of factors has accelerated my decision. I'm heading off to college in two and a half weeks, so I will soon be unable to fulfill my time requirement as staff. In addition, recent events within the community have affected me to the point where I often find myself zoning out for five minutes or longer. Therefore, I feel that my cyan name is becoming more of a bête noire than a solacement. I'm not leaving the community entirely, I just won't be on as often. I might reapply for mod someday; however, I have no idea when that will be.

I'd like to recognize a few people out of the many that have helped me throughout my travels:
    @Thorn Thank you for taking me in and allowing me to show my true potential
    @tollybear *hugs* You know what we've promised each other
    @bobasawr Boosting my self-confidence, which has made me less introverted
    @Steven | SF Don't skip school just to play games, Stefano
    @Machinekiller00 I've left the restraining order divorce papers house key on the kitchen counter

To everyone I didn't mention, I wish you the best of luck in the future. This community will give back as much as you put into it, so put in everything you've got. You won't regret it. To anyone considering becoming a staff member in the future, don't give up. Push yourself, and you'll find you can do far more than you'd think.

Oh, and one more thing. When I hop on the servers from now on, I won't stay in spectate the whole time.

• Friendly Friendly x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Aw, sucks tea. Best of luck in collage!

Collage..

College!

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Good bye Teadawg. Thanks for not including me for your Grammar naziness. :( Hope to see you around one day.

4. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

See ya later TeaDoge *troll face*. Jokes aside hope everything goes well for you in college and hope to see you in cyan again someday!

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Farewell.

6. Natsu | SP

Natsu | SP IIIIINCURSIO! VIP

Bye Teadawg, it was fun staffing with you for the time being.

7. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Farewell Teadawg, and good luck in College. I hope to see you around once in a while!

8. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Bye Teadawg.
    Hope to see you around sometime.
    Take care.

9. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

Goodbye Teadawg. You will always be remembered.

10. teadawg1337

teadawg1337 SUPERNATURAL is love, SUPERNATURAL is life VIP

To you as well, Natsu. From what I've seen of you in-game, you'll be a fantastic staff member. I wish you the best of luck :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. LionDoge

LionDoge (◕‿◕) VIP

We is hop to se u agai n xD
    Take care Teadawg!
    Best of luck at college.

12. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Bye.

13. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

You were a wonderful mod Teadawg. I hope to see you back soon!

14. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Take care, Tea!

• Like Like x 1
  15. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

[​IMG]
    Rip tea doge 2k14

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Snak

Snak Banned

Cya!

17. Spectral

Spectral VIP

I will miss you teadawg. I wish you all the best. <3

18. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

You were fantastic, Tea. Hope to see you return. Farewell.

19. bobasawr

bobasawr In the name of the moon, I'll punish you VIP

we were trial mod buddies and mod buddies on the same ish day :cry: we're twins. Good luck in college, don't kick yourself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Gonna miss you son ;-;

• Agree Agree x 1