Assassins [Fun Round] MIA sugestion

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Python~, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Assassins is the only fun round that doesn't automatically confirm who dies. This doesn't make any sense.

This isn't about anonymity. The only reason we have disguisers on is so other players can't tell how much health we have.

Please make it so players who die are automatically confirmed dead. I would also like to know how many players are left, just like any other fun round.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

3. dunno why you would need it so neutral

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Python~

Would let us know who is left. And if you're one of the last people alive then you'd also know who your target is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

This was initially accidental but was decided to be kept for flavour since it seemed to fit the theme of the fun round making everything unknown.

I'm indifferent on this I don't really care about the flavour but it's also not that beneficial to see missing people. I think it's cool that you don't know who you're up against 1v1 at the end.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. good thing identifying bodies exist

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Python~

The only time you would know who your target was is if you're one of the last 2 people alive, which is rare, especially if you're playing on a packed server

I would just like to know how many people are left

I love IDing bodies during a fun round

8. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Seems unnecessary. It's like this for the same reason that dead players aren't confirmed dead as soon as they die in normal TTT. Also, the whole point of the assassins fun round is to use your radar to try and figure out who your target is. Having players be confirmed when they die just removes that aspect of the game.

9. Python~

In what way? There is no advantage to having players stay UNID the entire round.

10. Yes you do love IDing bodies python, yes you do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Python~

Looks like this was accepted on Vanila, or it's always been that way.