Accepted Assasination Fun round

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by CrownedWings, Feb 23, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruki

Ruki 目の前で明日が死んでる VIP

My first thought about the target thing was like how the Executioner works in TOS, except in that case you know who your target is. Also the mode Carned talked about from AC. I like the idea of this, would be pretty fun.

+1

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

I do like that idea of having a cooldown because now that I think about it, we don't need everyone trying to make this a deathmatch. And when it reassigns a target I don't think it needs to have everyone refresh the radar because they don't all have to be in sync for this kinda of gamemode, in my opinion.

3. CrownedWings

Just gonna bump this up

4. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Shoot wrong person, you become a persistent ping on your assassin's HUD for set time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

This game exists on hypixel (A Mc server) and it works great there. You can kill ur target or your assassin. When your assassin gets near you hear a heartbeat effect and your screen goes red on the corners. If you can replicate this in gmod it would be great. MASSIVE +1.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. advertisement smh

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

If you’re gonna be a dick to me and rate all my posts dumb, why not say advertisement to the guy who mentioned mineplex? Smh

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Why are you mentioning other people? This only concerns you and me and you don't need to bring other people into this for no reason

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. CrownedWings

Everybody do the bump

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

How about if you shoot the wrong person, you die? This makes it so you really have to be sure of your target before making a fatal mistake. Alternatively you could make it take off half health, so you only get 1 wrong shot and the 2nd would kill you.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

Yes +1

• Like Like x 1
  12. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

i like this idea but as for the part where you defend yourself against someone whos hunting you id say that you can kill them as if theyre your target except you get no hints or anything absolutely about who your hunter is other than the fact they just tried to kill you and failed miserably

although this is gonna be a pain to code since even your hunter is a target of someone else so the hunter / target part has to be refreshed every time someone dies

+1

13. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I enjoy this idea very much because it reminds me of the game the ship. And I really loved to play that game back in the old days. So +1 to this idea and I like the idea of there being a consequence for choosing the wrong person. It would be a fun spice up to the current fun rounds we have on the servers

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. CrownedWings

If this gets accepted maybe put this on the experimental server? @Highwon @Opalium

And going to what you said last month, yeah that should be interesting because it does make the game last longer and makes everyone play the guessing game.

Also I think the voice chat shouldn’t be disabled for this but the icons that pop over everyone’s head when they speak should be because it makes certain people more of a easier target.

15. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

why hasnt this been added?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

How have I not +1ed this? Anyways I love the idea and I would say do the 2 hit death if you shoot the wrong guy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

(y):censored:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

+1

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sha

Sha VIP

+2