Accepted Assasination Fun round

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by CrownedWings, Feb 23, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Alright. I got an idea where everyone is disguised, you get the deagle and the objective is to kill your target. but wait you don't know who your target is. You have a dna scan/radar that pops up every 5 to 10 secs showing their last known location. Once you find your target and kill them, you take their target. So this goes on for a bit until there is one person left.

(You are given the name of your target and the scan of where they are but that's it. Everyone has the same standard TTT model but no names are shown. )

If anyone else has suggestions to improve this as a potential gamemode please give feedback!!! Its greatly appreciated.

• Like Like x 17
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

+1, but would be a bitch to code.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

interesting, did a game similiar to that with camp staff.

one hit, one kill, one bullet clip deagles would do the job nicely, and the punishment for shooting the wrong dude should be no damage done to the target + cooldown period where you can't shoot for 10-15 seconds and slower speed.

prob a bitch to code tho cuz variables such as a player's target disconnecting, the player's who disconnected target and who they get reassigned to, forcing everyone to have the same dna scanner refresh rate despite the perks much like triple harpoon etc etc

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

I feel like i have seen this on a minecraft server at one point or another. It is a good idea and I would support it if someone could code it

5. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

I kinda realized yeah it is on a minecraft server now that you mention it. Damn for a second I thought it was original. http://www.mineplex.com/forums/m/11929946/viewforum/5629232

Guess I was just too tired to realize lol

6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

An interesting concept, I've heard of something similar done at a college during orientation week. They get the name of a random student and a red marker. Gotta "cut" their throat. Helps people make friends. It's pretty much the same idea. +1

7. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

Sounds a lot like "The Ship". I like "The Ship". +1

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

ya

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

But could you shoot the person who has you as their target? Seems a bit OP if you can't defend yourself

10. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

1 shot 1 kill. I think this would be much cooler with knives rather than deagles. The only way you can get a kill is to either hit your target, if you stab at someone who is not your target it does nothing. But to prevent mass stabbing if you get three wrong it kills you.

The person hunting you will get your contract to kill no matter if you hit your kill bind, fall off a ledge or randomly explode.

disable the throwing of knives so you can not lose it. Knife your target and aquire their knife. The process continues until there is one person standing.

11. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Idk why you quoted my post, didn't really answer the question

12. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

Missclick? Slay me.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

But to your original question I wouldnt say you can kill em, just fucking run!

14. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Watch the modes “Wanted” in Assasains Creed multiplayer, its this idea.

+1

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

Me and a group of friends just finished a game exactly like this irl. Everyones given a random target and you kill em with cardboard. I love this idea and give a massive +1 if anyone takes the time to code this in.

16. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

This is a really good idea. +1

No code is too bitchy for our lord and savior @Opalium and his really weird sister @OpalBot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

To sum up all responses on this, 'I like this idea, but it'd be a bugger to code', and I agree with them all +1

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Carned

19. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

20. Carned

Thats a question for @Opalium, all i know is thats that gamemode people are suggesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.