Art Artist needed

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Toest, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

Hey I am starting to stream and I need some art and basic things for streaming like social media and stream schedule. Let me know if you can help (possibly a paying job?) I’m pretty broke so don’t expect much.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

You can message me, used to do a lot of designing back in the day for stuff like that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I can't do anything grand or really spectacular but I am always willing to help.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Aarow

Aarow VIP

If it ends up being a well-paying job, I'm friends with one of the singer Chiquis' graphic designers for her and her makeup brand. We graduated together. I'm sure I could get a discount for you. :)

Idk his price tho lol I'd have to ask

EDIT: Oh and Chiquis is like the Kim Kardashian for Mexicans, if that name doesn't mean anything to you. But she's actually talented lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

I'm always down to help, I could always attempt. I don't expect any cash if I fail your expectations and you don't use it. Feel free to pm me and maybe we can talk!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Hmu on snap and gimme the details bb Pete

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Qaaap

Qaaap 404 User not found. VIP

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

turns out that my internet isnt even close to being able to stream so nvm thanks for everyone that replied tho sorry :(

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2