Answered Are staff gonna be on more?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Mr. Derpy Ken, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Mr. Derpy Ken

Mr. Derpy Ken Member

I've been playing on the Vanilla TTT servers and the last couple of days I've been rdmed and ghosted several times. I don't have really proof but its getting annoying. So are the staff gonna be on more or are you guys short staff and thats why I barely see anyone on the Vanilla TTT servers

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

We have quite a few staff members, but the problem is that we can't cover all the time. If you consider for a second that every single staff member is in a different timezone and they all have different schedules than you must consider that every staff member has different times that they enjoy staffing or have time to staff. There is no schedule to when a staff member must staff, only that they must staff. You will then find that many staff members will staff at peak times (times of day where the most players are active) rather than staffing at all times.

Bottom line, there just isn't a guarantee that all the servers will be staffed all the time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

We all have stuff outside of the game. As much as we would love to come on and play and make it an enjoyable atmosphere, life will get in the way sometimes. The best way to go about it is if the server is staffless and it starts to go crazy, you can always hop into the SB and ask for a staff member. If no staff comes on you can always record a demo or take screenshots of what happens and file a report on the forums and a staff member will get it (sometimes a good way to get a staff member to the server and most likely stay for a bit)

• Like Like x 1