Answered Apps

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Robyn, May 25, 2018.

1. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Why were apps closed? Also about how long are they rxpected to be closed? (Weeks or months?)

If its less than a month will apps be repoened or will we have to reapply? Also no cooldown period im guessing right?

• Like Like x 1
  2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

There's currently a bit of an oversaturation of staff compared to the activity of the servers at the moment so staff applications are closed, and the number of open slots are temporarily reduced. We are watching server activity and need and will readjust in the future- although there is no defined timeline for this.

Applicants who had their applications denied as a result will be required to make a new application as we no longer close applications without an Approved/Denied outcome.

• Funny x 4
    • Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  3. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Thank You :(

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Darragh

Darragh VIP

May I ask the reasoning for not continuing to assess the moderators and leave their application open until an opening comes up or until the get it denied for other reasons? Just seems like, inefficient, for lack of a better word to not have someone lined up to become a Tmod the second a moderator resigns, as well as having to create another application. And uhhh I wouldn't at all consider the servers overstaffed? EUnilla at night time is all I really have experience on though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

As time passes, things change- your application should as well. As we expect applications to be closed for a bit, we would prefer applicants to write a new application to reflect what may have changed over this time.

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1