Anyone feel alone?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Americanine, May 2, 2017.

1. Hey I just wanted to make a serious thread regarding any issues people have here at SGM. Feel free to let off steam in this thread or discuss problems with me or other people that we can try to solve.
    Love is everywhere in the world and sometimes you can never really avoid it. So cherish that you have somebody you can talk to at anytime anywhere in the world and know that someone is always there for you.

PS: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105803463/
    You can always pm me if you want to keep something private and not in the forum comment section and we can discuss personally 1 on 1 and just talk. I'm here and I always try to be there for everyone.

• Friendly Friendly x 7
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I feel alone.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Same.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I feel fat.

• Agree x 6
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  6. We have a whole server of people to talk too ..you can never truly really be alone ..even if you wanted too
    Have some conversations with people and have fun.;)
    @Luna♥ @daddynexxus

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

I dont think the fix to loneliness is talking to people through a screen.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. .shirt

.shirt VIP

I think the answer to loneliness is stop being a pussy and go out in the world and find people, it doesn't have to be a girl. Girls although they sometimes take a bit to get ready are pretty fun to hang out with.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

I don't feel alone as in nobody is ever around me or likes me, but I feel like nobody quite has near or around the same personality and that I don't connect so well with others based on that.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Damn hippies polluting our air with lovey dovey crap. Get a job hippy. Hold me, I'm hurting inside.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. .shirt

.shirt VIP

It's the truth unless you have some psychological problem holding you back, there really is nothing holding you back from meeting people. Everyone on the internet claims social anxiety doesn't mean you actually have it, unless you're diagnosed because it is a mental health problem. So disagree or agree what i said was true. If you're in highschool go to the court that's where i found half of my friends playing hoops.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. So you commented on this post just the attack and insult ?...I do have a job and all I'm doing is trying to help people...your not helping by commenting here...is that all you do anywhere with 10,000+ negative rating? The answer might not being talking through a computer screen but at least it will help and try to connect to the person instead of saying nothing. I'm just a normal human being watching out for others.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Guys I think the point of this thread is just so people in the community have some friendly faces to talk to, same for the thread I linked

For those saying "what's the point of talking to strangers through a screen", well, can't the same logic be applied to the suicide hotline in that case? Sometimes, you just need someone to talk to

Also, I guarantee everyone here has made a friend over the internet at one point or another. Stop being so judgy lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Wait that was the point of this thread of place to make internet friends?? Well gosh i feel retarded.

15. I haven't spoken to any of my friends in the last 2 months, but they vanish regularly. They'll be back eventually. My dad came home last week so that's pretty good

Currently I feel a craving for sushi

• Like Like x 1
  16. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

i feel lonely every time i think about my old girl
    @BabyGirl

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

I feel lonely

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

it's okay i'm here for you hunny

19. Qwesi

Qwesi VIP

My whole life mang

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Tea♥

Tea♥ VIP

The voices inside my head keep me up at night. The loneliness of not being with anyone during the day just kills me even further.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1