Denied Anus_Prophet's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Anus_Prophet, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anus_Prophet

Anus_Prophet New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    anus_prophet
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:34766041
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i should be unbanned because i was not ghosting.a user called 907headshot which is on my steam friends list tried to ghost with me and robodeath.and then we killed him because he keeper trying to ghost so then he reported us for ghosting even though we did not
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Chrissyleecious

Chrissyleecious Limited Edition :Poop: King VIP

You were banned by @Krys for ghosting. He will respond earliest he can. :D thanks!

3. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

@AlCo owns would be better suited for answering this one.

4. Anus_Prophet

Anus_Prophet New Member

also if R0B0D3ATH could get unbanned that would be nice to he did not do anything

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

He can make an appeal on his own if he wants to be unbanned.

6. Krys

The reason you two were banned was because Robo whispered to you who the T was, and you acted upon it. As a server we take ghosting very seriously as it has a huge impact on gameplay. Alco can correct me if I'm mistake on this.

That said, you ban is only local to West so you two are free to enjoy playing on our other servers in the meantime. Remember if someone ghosts to you, you really should inform the staff or make a report on the forums, and then probably sit the round out via typing kill in console to avoid being associated with said ghoster. It sucks losing a round I know, but it is better than a 4 week ban right?

7. Anus_Prophet

Anus_Prophet New Member

that is not the case i did not ghost do you have proof

8. AlCo owns

AlCo owns The one and only VIP Emerald

I actually had 2 or 3 screenshots of me asking if you were being told information and acting upon it and you telling me yes. But with all of the data my video's and screenshots were taking up, I had to delete all of them.

9. Anus_Prophet

Anus_Prophet New Member

thats a lie dude you never asked me anything.907headshot just told me you asked him questions but you never asked me.you just banned me on suspicion there is no evidence

10. AlCo owns

AlCo owns The one and only VIP Emerald

I didn't ask 907 or your robo friend anything because you were the one who put in the report response that robo ghosted to you and told you he was a traitor so you killed him. You were the only one I asked. You also didn't respond to my questions until I put the slay on you.

11. Anus_Prophet

Anus_Prophet New Member

actully 907headshot told me he was traitor.and i told him to stop ghosting or i would kill him and he did not so i killed him a reported him for ghosting.and i never got any questions from you so don't lie.907hradshot is the ghosted.and your getting your story all mixed up

12. Anus_Prophet

Anus_Prophet New Member

alco is lying though he never asked me any questions and robo an i never ghosted.he also has no evidence he said that he deleted all of the evidence cause it was taking up to much space how sketchy does that sound how does 3 pics take up to much space.he banned us on suspicion

13. Krys

AlCo is not lying as I saw the evidence myself beforehand hence why I was the one to ban you instead of him.

Again, YOUR BAN IS ONLY FOR THE WEST SERVER YOU ARE FREE TO PLAY ON OUR OTHER 4 SERVERS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.