Another Koala going extinct

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Woet, May 11, 2020.

1. Woet

Woet ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ VIP

On the 25th of January, I went on a trip to Asia that was supposed to last 2 months. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, I've been unable to travel back. Since I remember how awful TTT is when there is no staff online, I've kept staffing on a Macbook in spectate mode without playing myself. However, with no end in sight, I've decided to resign until I can actually play again.

To the players:
    Stop expecting perfection. There will always be confusing rules or mistakes. Sometimes you might get slain for an invalid reason and sometimes someone doesn't get slain even though they should. Just deal with it. Stop wasting hours of everyones time making edgy forum reports just because you want to be right. Stop using the n word because you think slurs should be banned. Just play the game and appreciate the hundreds of hours staff put in every week to keep it enjoyable for you.

To the staff:
    Staffing isn't always fun. However, playing on a TTT server without staff for hours is even less fun. If there is a staff call, and you have 10-15 minutes of time, just hop on quickly and deal with it. Stop exclusively staffing with other staff members . If every staff member did this, the hours of staff coverage would literally be half. Yes, that might lead to sitting in spectate mode on a full vanilla server dealing with 5 reports a round, but just imagine what it would be like for the players if you didn't.

Honorable mentions:
    @nilz #freenilz - Example player, didn't technically break any rules.
    @Dodley27 #freedadly - Guess the iron dome doesn't protect against bans.
    @marki #freemarki - Keeps getting banned because he can't stop telling the truth.
    @skateass Woet, Bad Adult and LordyHGM need to have their admin titles taken away because their cunts who fuck with the players and ruin servers.
    @8BitF0x report

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    • Friendly x 16
    • Agree x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Old x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

ok whatever you say NAZI.

Just kidding. You were a good moderator, and even though I always treated you poorly, I respected the heck out of you for putting up with the servers by yourself during peak hours. It was just a shame I was unwilling to do much to help you in those regards. I can understand if you hated me for it.

Anyways, seeya later bud.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  3. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

not today :(

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

i agree. Anyways i will miss you, you were always a great staff member and a great person. Hope to see you get home soon so i can rdm u.

5. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

I wish i could be that long in asia too, but then under better circumstances :whistle:

You lucky basterd i am jealous.

Just come back to us when you are free again ;)

6. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

good luck and stay safe@Woet hope you get back home safe and sound

7. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

deserved to be stripped of mod status. shouldve happened long ago but it finally happened. i hope you never regain mod status ever again.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Chad

Chad Banned VIP

A man of good taste

• Like Like x 1
  9. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

One of the greatest mods we had in a while. Come back soon!

10. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Why was I not tagged smh.
    But you were a fun person to play with whenever you were able to.
    Hope you come back soon Koala man !
    !bring @Woet

11. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Even though I never staffed on the server, I agree with your statement towards players. I never understood why people bother to make reports against mods for mishandling 1-2 reports. It is like some people care more about the politics of the server rather than playing the game of Trouble in Terrorist Town.

12. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

rEpOrTeD

13. Adlactor Nell

Woet you burning koala, make sure to visit when this covid stuff calms down

14. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Fascism smh

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Adlactor Nell

im centrist smh

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

Watch me leave and then u will come back. smh

17. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Bye-bye koala bear :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Daamn am big sad the koala is leaving :(

19. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

@Woet Even though we had some difficulties while you were trying to train me, I seriously respected the sheer number of hours that you were willing to staff.

Hopefully you can get to your home city soon, get your affairs in order, then come back with a renewed passion.

20. JynxtheMynx

JynxtheMynx So i’m sitting there, bbq sauce on my tiddies VIP

u smell uncle woet