Finished Anna's "humble bundle did this" giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Nov 4, 2016.

1. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

I have a lot of struggles. But my biggest I guess would be family and my dog ive had for 14 years going to sleep a little while ago, and well family isnt the nicest or caring all that much. (Not going into details)

Thanks Anna for this giveaway!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Bro I get the feels I had my dog since I was 4 he was my pal, probably the best friend ive had... He passed I think a year ago of cancer, and he had been struggling for 3 years... I remember him every day of my life, and I think that is something only people that have a dog and care about him/her will understand.... Worst part is my new dog who is only 9 months old already was diagnosed with a minor cancer, which also made me get really afraid and sad. But at least I try to not be sad when I remember him... Instead I remember the time I taught him how to swim, the time he got on the roof of the car and we drove around town like that, all the times he would lay down next to me and rub hishead against me, letting me know that he would always be there, which he was.... And that just makes me happy
    Dont let anything get to you, just the things that matter.
    -Kyle ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Entering for @LadyLag

My biggest struggle this year has definitely got to be dealing with fuckbois cause damn they everywhere. ;) love you lots thanks for the giveaway!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

My biggest struggle this year was the death of my best friend in a car accident. For a few weeks I just couldn't believe it happened, that he's not there anymore... but I guess there's no other thing to do but to move on.
    People, please - drive safe. Really.

Aaaanyway, thanks for the Giveaway Anna!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Happened back in May.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. News Network

News Network broken Banned VIP

If I win, please re-roll it and give it to the dude on the re-roll:D

What's the biggest struggle you've had to face this year?

Fuck, I'm kinda reluctant to mention this here as many people in my personal life don't even know. A couple of people from this community do so eh why not. The biggest struggle I've faced this year is the split up between me and my ex-girlfriend, we were together for quite a while and over the course of the past year or two, she had became vindictive, controlling and generally an asshole tbh. She would make me feel like I couldn't go a day without her yet make me feel like utter shit at the same time. After a long struggle of trying to get her to change, I basically gave up. I told her to go and that I didn't want to see her again which to be fair for the circumstances I handled pretty well.

Ever since, she has constantly tried to turn everyone against me; friends, family and people I don't even know. Constantly slandering me on various social media platforms trying to make herself look like the good one in all the shit that she's put me through, twisting my words even going as far as letting people she's only known for a few weeks call MY daughter theirs. Sending people to my door to cause trouble, randomly ordering pizzas to my door (to be fair I actually paid for one of them when it arrived and eat it lmao). There's so much more that I don't feel comfortable sharing online but yeah, an insight into my fun life.

On the bright side though, I've been seeing someone new and my life's now back on track. Starting to actually have fun again and enjoy myself.

tl;dr: random bs extract from my auto lifeography ok

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  7. Enterin for myself.Biggest Struggle ??I lost my dad...(I mean he is dead)...

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Thank you everyone for the serious and funny responses. I appreciated that a lot of you were able to happily open up and let us in. Let me say that if anyone ever needs a person to talk to, I'm always around! Just hit me up on steam if you ever need to vent. Life sucks and shit happens but it's easier to share it than to deal with it alone.

Now onto the winner :D

@Vexed was our lucky winner this month!!! Message me on steam when you get a chance please :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll have another one of these soon enough. Be prepared; going into Christmas season gets me far too excited so ya never know what I might give away :LOL:

Much love as always.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Once again, I would like to thank our lovey dovey @C.A.Anna for this dank giveaway! I'll treasure it forever :D

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  10. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I got last, do i get a prize?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1