Finished Anna's "humble bundle did this" giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Sharp

Sharp VIP

Biggest struggle?
    Probably myself because of my mindset and the things I think about.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. This year has been pretty hard work wise but i hope this work experience helps my find the path i want to study.
    Oh and thanks for the giveaway.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Stocking ❤

Stocking ❤ Repent VIP Bronze

I have quite a few things that I've gone through, most that I still am. I'm not super reserved about it so it's in a spoiler, just didn't want this post to be massive and droning. Probably a little much but it feels good to bitch about things so I do.

With that out of the way, my sincere thanks for hosting this giveaway. You always make the best ones. :D

My disjointed personality and identity, my steadily declining health, my unstable family.
    Self-esteem looking infinitesimal, becoming emotionally absent, facing frustration with my own limitations.

Own self-preservation simply not present, currently not seeking a future let alone a bright one, no motivation to achieve any goals.
    Suicide's a big hitter, but I've been keeping it in check for now. Turned away some good friends for no good reason.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

Money, which people will find hard to believe. But definitely money.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. lewis1000

lewis1000 VIP

My biggest struggle is when my Grandmother passed away ;-;

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Cousin dying ;-;

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Hisoka

Hisoka VIP Iron

Lost my beautiful guard dog Coco this year...
    #2016JustFinishALREADY

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Royal Viking

Royal Viking Nordmann VIP

Biggest struggle has been to not rage and destroy my slow laptop when trying to play TTT or do homework on it. (Believe me, it's slow). Can't wait for my macbook to arrive.

Thanks for giveaway!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Idk

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

My grades dropping a fk ton. Idk what I'm doing in hs

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Ok that game look neat AF... My biggest struggle was moving back from germany and finding that the school ive been in since literally Kindergarden (last year of Kindergarden) would not accept me for my senior year. This meant and well, still means that I have to do my senior year of highschool in another school separated from all my buds ive been with since again, FOREVER.... And its shitty to have to move schools in your SY cuz well... ITS THE LAST YEAR! AND I KNOW NOBODY! Well I guess it could be worse... I could have been diagnosed with progessive Scoliosis and have been told that in about 2 years ill be bound to a wheelchair. Oh, that happened to....Ok already made you feel bad for me? LMAO PS/ thanks for the giveaway Anna much apreciated..

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  12. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

My biggest struggle would be moving houses.

Entering for @Steve Mason

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Qaaap

Qaaap 404 User not found. VIP

Biggest stuggle?
    Trying to study for my finals, ended up not doing it

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

The hardest struggles this year for me would have to be all of the mid terms I have to take this semester *-* pray for me
    Thanks for the giveaway Anna!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Out of some I had this year, school has got to be the top of the list.

I started my junior year in August and I am taking some pretty rigorous courses like APUSH and AP Biology. So far, I am not failing any of my classes but Biology specifically has been giving me a tough time on the exams. I've pretty much been doing assignments or studying every single night. To add insult to injury, my school has been nosediving quite a lot recently (in terms of policies, protocol, and some other bs) and me and my friends (irl) have been getting frustrated with it and some of the workload. Oh yeah, and my gaming computer has been broken since early August so i've been isolated from video gaming and being available to play with peeps on my friends list or in the community for about 3 months now. Fingers crossed, I may be able to get it fixed in the coming weeks.

On the plus side, my writing has been getting noticed both locally and nationally recently. Everything has began to calm down and become quite a lot better from about two months ago.

Redraw for me if I end up winning. I already have the game.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Valedict

Valedict VIP

Making friends is pretty hard for someone like me :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Setting my priorities for some stuff.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. My biggest struggle was when my grandmother passed away from cancer. Thank you for the giveaway

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. My biggest struggle is getting all A's. Hate World History and Geophys Science.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

My biggest struggle is planning on doing something and never doing it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1