Finished Anna's "has it been a year already" giveaway.

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

Hmmm.... since im new to this server i think its gerard way. He gave me 600 points for a t round :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious Regular Member

i guess my new best friend is Kitkat ... because hes claiming me to RDMing him on purpose ... but it simply wasnt ... such a mad boy ^_^ ... anger and hate do NEVER end in anything good ....
    a more serious awnser is Heztech .. because hes awakening my dirty side :D ...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Although i've only been here a short time, Memphis has made me laugh by giving me memes and by using his knife on me almost every time he was T (and i did the same to him) Along with that on Vanilla i originally really disliked the mic spam and just all of it but i met Milo Navi and all of those guys and they really just made me happy and really realize how amazing this community is. Thank you for the giveaway

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Dr.Death

Dr.Death VIP Silver

I have had a good time with two really great people, they are @Panzer and @Pacifist. These two people are really great people, Hope I win and have a nice day.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

@Savannah Banana | SF . She makes me feel welcome every time I come on the servers/ts and it really brightens up my day.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Yeezus

Yeezus Goderator VIP

@Falcor actually talked to me once

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I have a few

@Asty Gave me my first chance at staff back in 2013.
    @MrEvanJ Showed me the good that can come from these servers when I lost all hope in them.
    @Ruby All around great guy. Taught me to never give up.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. RebleGAM3z

RebleGAM3z Banned

@Sickle is one of the best people that has impacted me on this server he is my bb, my love, my everything (sorry memphis) sickle I can say he is one of the friendliest players on the server and love him for that and daddy has also bought me VIP+ <3

~Thanks for the giveaway Anna
    ~Rebel

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. legoman676

legoman676 New Member

@Rek was the mod who helped me get into the forums (It happened because of an accidental ban) but then he was the one who I remember talking to and playing TTT with and he helped try to become a staff member a year ago. It didn't work for me, but i still enjoy the people here (that aren't super trolls).

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Cake

Cake I like red VIP

@Sinz He was really the first person I started talking to when I joined the server a few years ago:ROFLMAO:

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  11. NONTU

NONTU EL muy guapo! VIP

Oh... Hello @C.A.Anna nice to see u again here in the forum :)

And yes... i miss this lovely community so much, i made so many friends here.

@Graze @Noctorious @Pandora @Kyogre @Exactly @Steven [BTH] @Rose Funera1 @Krys @Old Fox @Pleb @Shadow even u @C.A.Anna and the list can go on and on....

Bad and good memories, helping us each other, I can not stop giving thanks to those people who gave me their support without hesitation.

Right now, i have some free time to play for like... 1 week, and when i see people i know, i feel rly happy to see them again, we talk a little bit then play together.

I really enjoy those little details that make my day great.
    It is why when I have free time I see how things are over here.

Take care amigos!.
    the taco be with you.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

My badmins, the first staff I met, Vie for being here from way way back, and everyone I ever staffed with.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Erotic Dr. Pepper

Erotic Dr. Pepper Supporter

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  14. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

Falcor, cuz they were one of the first friends I got on this server during a rough time!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Entering for @Wompzilla

@Slicck Definetely has had the biggest impact on me by picking me up. It was only for a short time, but it made me really happy.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. im gonna have to say @NONTU because he helped me a lot while i was starting off and was very fun to play with

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I am going to be drawing all the winners now. Any posts after this will not be counted.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Well here we are, one full year here on the forums and it is time to pick the winners! Thank you so much to everyone who entered and shared stories and their feelings about people here in the community. It was really heart warming to see just how many of you had impacted on others lives here in the community.

Now, there were a lot of you who entered and a few who did not meet both requirements. As I stated and made it clear that both had to be met, I unfortunately had to pull out a few people. I am sorry if your name does not appear on the list but it is for this reason that you are not there.

For the first 1st place prize $40:
    @Sir Lemoncakes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For the second 1st place prize $40:
    @Machinekiller00
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For the first 2nd place prize of $20:
    @Hingle
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For the second 2nd place prize of $20:
    @Elvis who entered for @Wompzilla
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For the first 3rd place prize of $10:
    @Verified
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For the second 3rd place prize of $10:
    @Rek
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If the winners could add me on steam so we can discuss what you would like to do with your winnings that would be grand!

Thank you once again everyone. This community means the world to me and damn has it been one amazing year for me. I am so grateful for all the wonderful people I have had the pleasure of not only meeting but befriending and getting to know. I mean it when I say that each and everyone of you have had some kind of impact on my life and for that I thank you. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it were not for you beautiful people and I mean that wholeheartedly. You are all so special to me and I cannot wait to see where else this community it headed.

Here is to another year of good times and dank memes~

Much love to you all. :love:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

[​IMG] >mfw i enter for someone else but then i win so i dont techinally win.

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP+ Silver

Oh dang, thanks =P

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1