Finished Anna's "has it been a year already" giveaway.

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Well @Rozboon has made the biggest impact on my life while part of this community by give me a chance to become a moderator; also @Sinz has impacted my life by making the time I have spent here on the forums extremely enjoyable so I say thank you to both of you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Collinmrcc

Collinmrcc Brother of MegatroN [Apollo] VIP

@Sinz for always being there as a role model and mentor.

Thanks Anna for the opportunity.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Infinitely Finite

Infinitely Finite The future is always blank. VIP

@Zigles I remember when you PMed me and asked me if I was ready to be a trail mod I got extremely excited and could barely contain my laughter. You introduced to one of the best experiences I've ever had and I will never forget that.

@BirdPlane for always trolling me at just the right severity

@Sith Master Revan Probably one of the chillest guys I've ever met

@Gorgamel for being the first mod I've ever played with (3 months ago) and he actually was the one that made me want to become a staff member

And all the staff members that always answer my question when I message them on steam, you have no idea how big of a help you are,

@kynwall (when he was an admin) @Sith Master Revan
    @C.A.Anna @Guilty
    @STONEY @Zigles
    @UsedToothpick (Panzershrimp)
    @Shaddoll

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. @Husky I came here and was a bit iffy about staying here for a while as I had recently had a bad experience with a player on the servers. When I came to shoutbox and met an amazing group of people, I decided to stay.

Husky gave me supporter back then and I have never forgotten it. Thank you so much for helping me find this community and stay here.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Kmn483

Kmn483 Member

Honestly, don't know many people here, the only person that I can think of is @Abby-nyan and that's because I told her recently that every on the server was a stalker and she was a celebrity. Oh and @PanzerShrimp is kinda cool :p

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Falcor and Largo4589, for all the bullshit times and fun shit XD
    Thanks for the giveaway Anna

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. pup

pup Princess Pup

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 6
  8. Aristotle

Aristotle VIP Bronze

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Who is someone that has had the biggest impact on your life here in the community?

Don't know if this has been done yet but @Highwon Not much else needs to be said. He has blown away all other TTT servers and has always had me glued to the screen. Can't thank him enough for creating this wonderful community!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. andrew-k

andrew-k VIP

Who is someone that has had the biggest impact on your life here in the community? I want you all to share some love, the memories and good times. It can be multiple people it could be one person. I don't mind just share the love?
    I havent been here that long but when i first joined, Ive got to credit Lewis.scott1000 we had some lovley banter and teaming each other when we were both Traitors, Thank you >:)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Firestorm

Firestorm Member

"Who is someone that has had the biggest impact on your life here in the community?"
    I looked forward to playing TTT whenever @The Law was on as he made it interesting and fun. I remember the countless times he made ragequit when we were playing on terror train and he killed me with his tommy gun.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

@NoHackJustGood Has been my best friend on the servers. He's given me a laugh when I've been down. Made me play alot more since I knew I would always have a friend. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  13. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

@Mudpluggs : Always is there when I need to talk, great times and laughts
    @Bailey : The first person I came out too, she really set me on a path to be more open about myself.
    @C.A.Anna : Very cool person and very supportive about myself.
    @Neatlyspeed : Some great times on the EU2 server playing together and messing around.
    @mawsky : Very funny and kind person. (Vagina Peters ;))
    (Not on the forums)
    SlendyJohn : Great person to play with.
    Crix : Hilarious person, always puts everyone in a good mood.
    [P90]lumpas : Very fun to be a T with and great to talk with.

Thank you all of you guys, all of you have a place in my heart :love:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Gotta love running after crix with barrels, the voice he makes is just such comical level of panic xD

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. WhyFi

WhyFi VIP

Probably Slendyjohn. Back on my old TTT server, we used to joke around with meme's a lot. When I first joined on here, I used Lenny Face a stupid amount of times just cause it made me laugh. Then I noticed Slendy, and every time we're both online, Lenny ensues. Way too much fun for me :p

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Ability

Ability New Member

Well, I am quite new to this server. From what I've experienced; IV Rule VI is my favorite player, eventhough we think else about RDM (3 seconds ago nade thrown from a room, walk in and shoot him hehe)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The person that I look up to is one of the best influential football players in
    England, David Beckham. Beckham is a footballer with an uncanny ability to score
    goals and get the crowd on their feet. The twenty-nine year old soccer idol has
    changed the game of soccer throughout the entire world. Beckham is not only an
    excellent soccer player; he is an idol to people of all ages because of his
    excellent work ethic.
    Beckham’s goal when he was a child was to make it to the premier soccer league
    and play with Manchester United. When Beckham turned eighteen he made his soccer
    dreams come true. Beckham signed with one of the best teams in the league,
    Manchester United, in 1993. Beckham had to work extremely hard and show his
    skill to win a starting position on this English team. It only took one year for
    Beckham’s coaches to be impressed. He soon won his starting position, playing
    right midfield.
    Being a professional player you have to take on leadership to make it to the
    top. It only took three years to become the captain of Manchester United. Beckham’s coaches saw that he was leading the team in everything that he did, so they selected him to be a team captain making him one of the youngest captains and newest players in the league. David Beckham exemplifies the definition of the word captain. Beckham has been chosen to be team captain with every team he has ever played on. A team captain is a huge responsibility, which entails basically running the team. The captain has to become the leader.
    The UN Secretary General Kofi Annan has chosen David Beckham to be a UN

Ambassador. Beckham only being twenty-nine was “thrilled and honored” to accept
    the prestigious title. His duties will include helping poverty-stricken children across the globe get involved in sports activities. Beckham says the first country he intends to assist is Africa. He looks forward to helping these African children... This was one of my essays that i finished this year :D, glad it can be put into this topic, i post these all over the place

18. I don't really know, but if I had I name a few they would be @hello my friend @AquikHDforceNL and @Guilty because if he hadn't given me that first ban and I would have come here to appeal it. Everything could be different,who knows?

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. mk3upours

mk3upours VIP

@swagrid always get people to vote for temple

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. thefish11099

thefish11099 Regular Member

tbh, I don't know who made the biggest impact in my time in this community since it's been too long for me to remember the people of the old days(Like before Guilty-Crown even joined the community). But the two people that I remember well that I had fun playing with back then were The Law and Angel(forget the exact username). The Law was a really chill guy back then and I think my most favorite time with him was when he put in 400 tickets into the lottery and lost the lottery to someone who put in 1 ticket, it was really amusing. And as for Angel, I just remember him/her(confusing on what Angel's gender was back then, might've been a guy) as another chill person, really fun to play with, and just made the game whenever he/she joined the game. It'd be actually really cool if I won the Giveaway since I just joined back to the server this week or late last week.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1