Finished Anna's "has it been a year already" giveaway.

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

So I have been here on the servers for over a year now. Yes I know I have't been on the forums for a year yet but shh that's coming up soon anyways.

The point is, this place is home to me. I have been here for a long while now and I have loved every moment that I have been here. From being here as a regular, from getting a mod position on the staff team and from becoming and being an admin for over 6 months, I have made so many good memories and I wouldn't have had it any other way. I've had my ups and downs IRL but this place, this place has brought me so much joy and support and I really do love each and every one of you. I have made some of the best friends here that I could have ever asked for here. I have become more confident within myself because of my position here. I have learned a lot about myself as well over the course of my year here. Really this community has given me so much more than I will ever be able to return, but I can try right?

So to thank you all, I will be hosting my biggest giveaway yet. Here is the run down on the prizes:

~Two people will receive $40 USD each.
    ~Two people will receive $20 USD each.
    ~Two people will recieve $10 USD each.

So in short we have 6 prizes, a total prize pool of $140 USD. The winners will have their choice of having the funds donated under their name here or they can choose a steam game/s up to the value of their respective prize. Sounds like a good time to me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To enter the giveaway the steps are simple!
    1. Give this post a lil love (It just makes it easier for me to make a list. Yeah I know I'm lazy but give me a break :cry:)
    2. Answer this:
    Who is someone that has had the biggest impact on your life here in the community? I want you all to share some love, the memories and good times. It can be multiple people it could be one person. I don't mind just share the love!

*NOTE*
    Anyone who does not complete both of these requirements will not be entered into this giveaway. I will be checking so please ensure that both requirements are met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is all you have to do. Easy. Now, as per usual, if you want a friend to win just go ahead and tag em in.

The winners will be drawn via a random generator on the
    02/07/2016
    That is the day that marks my year here on the forums and is more or less a month away. This is a special day to me and it gives everyone plenty of time to think up responses.

I cannot wait to see what you all have to say. It will be heartwarming for all of us to really see and appreciate just how wonderful this community is.

I wish you all the best of luck my dears!

Much love :love:

• Friendly x 98
    • Like x 9
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Useful x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Goose

Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP

@swagrid made a big difference in my time here by being a big hairy half giant wizard

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Event Horizon & @Sinz giving me the ego boost to try to be staff here. Just makes me wanna be here.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  4. I would say @Lawliet because all we do is talk about cute puppies and stuff and it's made these last few days so much easier.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. FreeBasin'

FreeBasin' Banned VIP

@Giraffe for being very helpful in helping me meet new people and learn the rules so I don't cause trouble.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

@Verified's been there for me basically forever

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  7. Talon

Talon VIP

I can't tag him.. but I actually want to thank him for introducing me to this community.
    I've probably been here longer than the community I staffed 2 years ago.
    Thanks, mate. I know you probably won't read this but thank you for indirectly making me happy and finding friends.
    You know who you are..

I also want to thank these nerds for playing or talking with me especially with the shit that's been happening.
    @Graxed
    @Hyper
    @Yatty
    @Adam
    @AnarkisT
    @Sir Lemoncakes

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  8. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  9. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  10. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

@Zigles for asking me to be his first trial and subsequent moderator

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

@C.A.Anna for giving me a shot to be a mod, and giving me the confidence to become admin. Also for being such a bitchin' friend. You're awesome fam :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  12. Sirhymfer

Sirhymfer Supporter

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

everyone in this community help make my life better.
    :D thank you for the giveaway

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Honestly most of the people that impacted me the most have left the server

@Savannah Banana | SF For always being by my side. I'll never forget the times we've spent together
    @Silent Rebel For being my brother in music taste, personality and really gets me
    @Machinekiller00 because even though we don't talk much anymore we had a lot of good times in the past I won't forget
    @La Vie For being one of the first people I've actually had a problem with and work to sort it out. ily moosefucker
    Most of the other members and staff of this community. Though I know I'm an annoying, sarcastic ignoramus and a lot of people don't like me for that, I don't have a problem with most of yall

[​IMG]

Cheers.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  15. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Honestly I have too many people to tag and I feel really bad leaving someone out. I wouldn't want them to think that I don't care or appreciate them. But I'm gonna have to have to keep it short and simple. @C.A.Anna and @Falcor . You two are some of the friendliest and funniest people I know. I love that I can always mess around with you guys and you guys always make me smile. Last summer was a huge mess for me. I felt so shitty but you two helped me out a lot and boosted my confidence in myself. I was in such a dump that I was actually gonna resign right there but I'm glad I didn't with the help of you guys. Which turned my summer around and made it to an amazing one. I couldn't thank you two enough. And I'm glad we're still friends to this day and I look forward to staying friends forever :love: . I always got your backs no matter what. Also kind of you to make this giveaway. Congrats on 1 year :D. Now all we need is some cake.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

@CDriscoll and @BmTron have made the biggest impact on me here. They were some of my first closest friends back when I first joined over a year ago and I have countless amazing memories with them.

Also, @Azure for being the one to pick me up as his moderator and believing in me, #PouTeam forever!

I'm sharing the love with the ones I love <3 Many others have had a big impact on me here and I feel bad for leaving you all out. Just know I love you!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  17. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

@Tinbuster00 - We've been friends forever, and he's the one who actually introduced me to the community.
    @Kyogre - Convinced me to switch over to TTT and constantly encourages me to do better and better.

I'm also entering for @Kyogre

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP+ Silver

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  20. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

Falcor, for allowing me to achieve one of my biggest goals here on the servers.

Thanks for the giveaway Anna.

• Friendly Friendly x 4