Finished Anna's "dodger blue is so last year" giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Anna has another giveaway? :eek:

As of the 30/11 I will have been an administrator of #KoalityTeam for one entire year. Can you believe it? I can't to be honest. It feels like only yesterday I was tasked with running my very own team from scratch. But alas here we are and what better way to celebrate than with a giveaway!

Seeing as this is such a huge milestone for myself as I am not only the oldest and longest running admin right now (and have been for a couple of months now), but also a huge milestone for this community as this was the day we opened up EU2 and thus made our community grow so much bigger, I decided a handsome total prize of $150 was a fair amount. Instead of just giving that to one person I have decided I want to give it to quite a few people so I have broken up the prizes as per the following:

~1 x $50 USD Prize
    ~1 x $40 USD Prize
    ~1 x $30 USD Prize
    ~1 x $20 USD Prize
    ~1 x $10 USD Prize

So in short we have 5 prizes, all of varying totals to form a total prize pool of $150 USD. The winners will have their choice of having the funds donated under their name here or they can choose a steam game/s up to the value of their respective prize as per usual so no changes there!

______________________________________________________________________________

How to enter-:

As per usual I have my two step process that all entrants must follow. If you do not complete BOTH the following steps you will not be counted,

STEP ONE
    Hit this post with some love.
    Seriously it just makes me life easier when making the initial list trust me. I'm sorry I'm lazy but some things never change :woot:

STEP TWO
    Answer me this:
    What is your absolute favourite thing about this community??

I know I ask similar things all the time but bear with me okay im not very creative :cry:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Info-:

The winners will be drawn via a random generator come the very end of the
    30/11/2016
    That is the day that marks my year here as an Admin and is only a couple of days away so you best get a wriggle on and enter!!

Now, as I said failure to comply with the completion of both tasks listed above will result in your entry being revoked so please do both! Also note that if you want a friend to win just go ahead and tag em in.

I cannot wait to celebrate all of this with you. It may not seem like a huge milestone to some, but it is for me and I'm excited to see what else the future has in store for myself and us as the community continues to grow.

I wish you all good luck!

Much love :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 106
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Being able to troll Makuzi and Teamspeak.

nah.

The Community, everyone here is approachable and nice to one another. Shoutbox is also a nice place to hang out in between study sessions

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Stocked servers, decent staff, good weapons, vip perks

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Favorite thing about this community is the lovely friends I got to meet. Also gotta love memes.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

correcting people on the league thread

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

My favorite thing about this community is playing on vanilla and playing with my bros.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

the banter is what keeps me here, it's what kept me playing this game for so long and this server has a never ending supply of it :D

thanks for the giveaway, very generous

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Aries

Aries VIP Bronze

Fav thing about this community-
    Might sound kinda cheesy but honestly the people, (more importantly the people i talk to/am close with), everyones so friendly and chill here. Very welcoming :)
    Thanks for the giveaway!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. What I love most about this community is how open armed everyone is. Everyone is so welcoming and understanding that most communities would love to have. Also entering for twin @ryan4win

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  10. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Favorite thing? You. <3

But in all seriousness, the people I've met and interacted with will always be my favorite part. The memes that are spread, the jokes, the enjoyable times. It's hard to believe I've found a community that I've been coming back to day after day and I hope that this community continues to thrive.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

My favorite thing about the community is all the great people i get to chat with and play with everyday, can't see myself anywhere else. ;)

Thank you for your extremely generous giveaway!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Salem

Salem VIP

Always so generous, thank you :3

My favorite things are the skins and different weapons (plus being able to choose between servers that are nilla and non-nilla) as well as the great friends i've made here

Good luck everyone :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

The Community, I feel like a majority of people here are welcoming

You've won 3 of my giveaways, so help me god... nothing will happen.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

My favorite thing is everyone here. :)

The players on Deathrun are absolutely amazing, and I'm proud to call the DR population my friends.

And the staff here are so welcoming and friendly. Ily guys :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

I've been here since 2013 so there must be a reason why I still come on.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Favorite thing(s?) is/are the people. Sure there are a few bad apples, but hey, you don't gotta eat 'em

The fact there are people like you still around is the only reason I haven't made a farewell (as happy as that would make some people)

Thanks for the giveaway, you generous, Aussie rope bunny. Classic C.A.Chapman amirite

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

A lot of people say that its the people that they love about this community, it really is. :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  19. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

the people and the experiences

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

the experiences and the people

and the freedom to wos whomever :sneaky:

• Like Like x 1