Anime fans unite

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Robert vw, May 15, 2015.

1. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I could start watching Gintama some time soon. It's on my list... just dunno when I'll get to it.

2. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Hunter x Hunter (2011) turned out to be one of the best anime('s?) I have seen yet. Very weird show. Very very weird. Still kind of unsure what I experienced there. None of it made any sense to me. The world that they spoke of at the beginning was almost non-existent throughout. Only saw like one or two magical beasts. Characters were weird, and it was weird that the same group of 4 didn't stick together throughout all the arcs... Even weirder now that the main character is now out (I think???). Couldn't understand the animation style, either. Some characters were drawn consistently, but a lot of them looked like they had been pulled out of entirely different animes.
    [​IMG]
    (I was also on DXM for the entirety of this arc, but damn was it ever fucking weird). Whole show is fucking weird, look at this weird dude. Nothing makes sense I can't tell who the target audience is (adults? kids?). By the time Chimera Ant hit I fell into a drug induced psychosis for the entire time. Great arc. Really really great. And also what the fuck is wrong with this show? There's something(s) definitely weird about it but I just can't quite understand. It just doesn't make sense as a shounen, the pacing is weird, what drives the characters is weird, the undefined world is weird, the animation is weird, the soundtrack is weird, the story is weird, the inconsistency is weird, EVERYTHING AFTER
    NETERO DIED
    WAS REALLY WEIRD. IS THIS SHOW STRANGE AND MESSED UP OR AM I JUST OVERREACTING I CAN'T MAKE ANY SENSE OUT OF IT BUT I REALLY ENJOYED IT.

3. CorallocinB

It's a masterpiece among shounen so... I'd say you're not far off

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

will there ever... be more?

5. CorallocinB

I expect more in 10 years just like how they did with the first part. Gotta get more mangoes published. At least 5 years from now, unless the mangaka decides to end it after the next arc.

In a rare occurrence though, we could just see an adaption made of the next chairman arc without the quick ending then roll right into the Dark Continent arc which would most likely be exactly what you're looking for with the details of all the horrors in the world abroad when the arc ends within the next two years or so. I'll tell ya now, the show doesn't let info like that go to waste. You'll see those horrors if they so choose to adapt it.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015