Angel kills me

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by BananaCoconuts, Nov 16, 2013.

1. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Don't know why you would bother writing a RDM report at the end of the video.
    Your not aloud to prop surf period. You can be kosed for it aswell, therefore Angel did nothing wrong.

2. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Yea...... I shot too soon.. was 5000 ft away also.... only fired 1 shot with colt... I'm sorry :(

I can shoot him AFTER he gets to some where unreachable..

3. The Law

It is kosable when you see someone prop kill isn't it? That's what I've always been lead to believe ... personally I don't kill people for prop surfing, I just tell traitors in chat that there's a easy free kill, just look up in the sky.

4. It isnt a report and It isnt KOSable to prop surf its KOSable to prop surf in unreachable areas

5. The Law

Yea, but wouldn't 5000 feet up in the air be considered an unreachable area :p

6. You're

7. Magafe

Magafe Banned

But she was a Admin, she should of teleported him.

8. Magafe

Magafe Banned

and the rule says "No prop surfing to unreachable areas", Not " Kos prop surfing to unreachable areas" ,and if the staff is on You should say "@ Someone is prop surfing tp them then the name" and as a Admin you shouldn't kill for prop surfing you should no to tp them.

9. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

The correct way to deal with this is to teleport him down. And it is not kosable to prop surf but it is to land on unreachable areas. Again that is dealt with a teleport. I am just trying to clarify.