Approved Andy Boy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Andy Boy, Aug 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy Boy

Andy Boy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    h man
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:81513640
    Which Server:
    global
    Why you should be unbanned:
    @olivia told me to appeal so @Destiny Blade could prove if the slays were valid.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i shid my pant​

2. olivia

olivia queen of dankness VIP

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Thanks for the notice. Just gimme some time to gather all my evidence.

4. Scotty

Hello @Andy Boy

I banned you for RDM and Leave due to a false claim of GBA and crossfire.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Right before you left intentionally knowing that you were going to get banned, you had some... choice words if I do say so myself.
    [​IMG]

Now you have a history of racial slurs which you recently received a ban for by myself and olivia, and then you go and pull this stunt. Tell me why I should either remove/reduce this ban?

5. Andy Boy

Andy Boy VIP

I mean like you can see in the video the dude The Devil was coming down with had a fucking barrel gun and he shot it at us. The devil must've not realized it but he was still GBA. You didn't even ask me anything you were just all like "Slay cause he wasn't gba." Now uh, for my choice of words I mean like, I don't have an excuse for that except I just felt like it. So like if you could take the ban off for rdm and leave and just make it a racial slur ban for however long I'd be cool with that I guess.

6. Scotty

How can someone be GBA when they just turned the corner into the area?

As for not asking for more information, why not dispute it/put it in the original response rather than just GBA which you have a habit of making a broad claim to avoid slays?

7. Andy Boy

Andy Boy VIP

I had to leave so I decided to just make a scene and dip then come back later and appeal cause I think like that for some reason.

8. Scotty

Alright after my glasses were cleaned and ready to go, I missed the fact of the barrelgun being there, for that I apologize for.

As for your choice of exit, this is where you will stay banned. In the future I would suggest choosing a different means of exiting rather than making a giant scene and leaving. If you know that a staff member has made a mistake with your report, please dispute it in game and if they continue to slay you then report them on the forums where they will have a couple eyes to check on them. You will be banned for 3 days due to your history of racial slur usage and the dramatic exit that you paired with it. If you come back to the servers with the same style and want to put on another show, the curtains will be closing for a lot longer than this time around.

~Destiny Blade

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.