Approved andrewca79's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by andrewca79, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    andrewca79
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:90429255
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing Gmod and I lost connection to the server (my dad turned off the modem) so I decided to play some rainbow 6 for a while, when I came back about 45 mins later to see that I am banned.
    Before I lost connection someone reported me however it was a false report. The report stated that I killed him for no reason even though he was shooting first.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Unfortunately, since it was so unexpected, I do not have any evidence.​

2. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Hello andrewca, this one was mine as well. I'll need a few to collect the meaningful evidence here to express why it is I issued your ban, thanks for taking the time to appeal and in the meantime, you are welcome to play on any of our other servers, as this one is local.

EDIT: Okay, nice and simple, here is the report against you, which was not false at all:

[​IMG]

Neither the report, nor the damage logs for the round reflected that he had damaged you prior to you attacking him, so I felt this was worthy of a slay. As I typically do, I also scrolled the chat up to show where you had left the server, so I moved your slay up to an RDM & Leave 1st offense. As with most first offenses, I am willing to accept your appeal and void this, on the assurance that it won't be a repeat performance.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  3. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Thank you, Rick, for accepting the appeal I can assure you it was never my intention to RDM and leave and will not happen again. Whilst looking at your screenshot I noticed why I thought it was false. It was someone else who damaged me with a HUGE and I must have thought it was Firetrooper(since he was close to me and had a HUGE)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  4. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Sorry for the delayed reply here. I'll go and unban you posthaste and you can serve your slay any time today that you feel like coming online with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.