And So It Goes

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Agent A, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

Not tagged so -1

jk ily

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Valedict

Valedict VIP

i wish you stuck around longer so we could get agent orange

gl man

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

I think I can speak for the community when I say that we owe you a debt of gratitude. I remember when you first got picked up as a trial mod over a year ago; you've come a long way since then. Even back then your true dedication was stellar and I don't think this community could have asked for a more committed staff member than you. You've always done great and I expect more great things in your future to come, good luck.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Its Been Hell of a time Agent Hope you have fun with you tiem being You were always there when i needed you and you helped me thank you for that Hope you will come back and have a good journy Aight See ya later Agent
    ~ Shadow
    its been a hell of a time

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Grillz Best Friend

Grillz Best Friend Too Edgy VIP

Holy cow. It's been a while that I've been here on this forum, but this is surprising. You were an amazing admin who always took the time to help the new mods including myself when I started. Sad to see you go, but I know I'll see you around. Just don't leave forever.
    (P.S Sorry didn't see tag until so late. Keep being awesome!)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Just came back from vacation and now this :c

Agent you were one of the best admins of this community, you were the first admin I took contact to when I joined the community, I always came to you if I had questions or stuff that had to be dealt with o.o Despice your sometimes slow responses you were always a big help to me and the whole Community.

Accident to apply or not, you did a great job. Even if you were nervous about your past staff experience, its those experiences you learn to improve from and those experiences also helped making you the staffmember that we will miss.
    Hope things will go well with life stuff ^~^ Who will take care of my forum reports now tho :c

7. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Might want to lock this thread now :chicken:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.