Approved Anastesia Lawes's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Emily❤, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Your In Game Nickname:
    Anastesia Lawes
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:54301081
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It was a mistake on my part as I guess it was the report on me for killing someone that I thought t baited(seems like i was wrong) but Han asked me why I killed him I answered and for a round nothing happend so when Acnologia asked me to join EU2 I thought I was in the clear and left ;w;
    Everyone deserves a second chance(and that I don't want to play on EU2 for 5 days =.=)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Sadly I'm not innocent this time :cry:
    Please be nice to this poor soul @Han Solo

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Han Solo banned you for RDM & Leave. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Han

Han       VIP

Hi Anastesia, just going to get straight to the point. You killed a player named Barack Obama for T baiting. After reviewing the deathscene, it was not the victim who shot near you, but someone else nearby. While he would have been KOSable due to GBA, you responded twice that it was Barack Obama who shot at you, and since your response is an official one, I went off that. You then left shortly afterwards and I issued the ban. All of this is in screenshots / recordings, but since I will be accepting the appeal, I don't find it necessary. Message me if you would like to see all of that.

Stated right above, I will be accepting this appeal, provided you serve one slay . This is your first RDM & Leave ban, and I don't feel as though your intentions were malignant. I apologize if the verdict took awhile, but keep in mind it's always good to ask if you're free to go, especially after being reported. Finally, the ban will not be voided, meaning your next offense will still be a second offense.

I'll be on West2 for some time, but if you're not available now, just ask a staff member to slay you and give me the screenshot, and we can finish this report up.

4. Han

Han       VIP

Player has served slay. Appeal accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.