Anarchy GFX - Free Graphics Shop [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by AnarkisT, Apr 28, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Sarkastix

Sarkastix Well-Known Member

Make the description something about sarcasm or being tricky. I'm not that creative

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

3. Sarkastix

Thank you so much!

Everything is great but can you add a purple/dark pink tint/shade to it somehow?

I want it to match everything :p

4. AnarkisT

Like, To the clown picture You mean?

5. Sarkastix

The whole signature if you can/ want

6. AnarkisT

[​IMG]
    @Sarkastix If you still don't like it, I can change it very easily

7. Sarkastix

Looks good

The only thing that needs improvement is the demon. Make him outlined in black or something. He looks a little too bright ATM

8. Madman

Madman Member

I would like a profile picture that goes with my name Madman crazy, killer and relentlessly in the hunt to kill.

9. Saviik

Saviik VIP

If you could, a signature, The primary text being "Saviik" with "That One Jew Named" at the top left in significantly smaller text. Maybe use blue and white as the primary colours. I'm not entirely sure what I want down to a T, but you seem really creative :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. AnarkisT

11. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

Signature with text, "Shadow" big and above this text;"Administrator of SGM." No specific pictures in the background, just something eerie/cool looking, like my current profile picture. The colors I'd like to be used are some shades of purple/black/blue/gray - basically the darker colors. Use of other colors as you see fit is fine, and you don't need to use all of the colors I've mentioned if you think that some won't work together.

12. Fluffy

Fluffy Banned

Hey Can I get a Signature with text that is pink and says "Fluffy" that also has a Fluffy Texture to it, and there is just Cats everywhere please. Um if i can just get the heads of cats and not the whole body, so like a whole collage of cats with no body :p.

There is a font called AlphaSmoke If you can't find any fluffy fonts thats just a suggestion But thanks :p.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  13. AnarkisT

@Shadow, @Fluffy
    Hope you like them ;)

Fluffy, you have no idea how many weird looks I was getting in the library while I was making yours, it was actually really funny. (Probably the cutest Graphic I've ever made)

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. Fluffy

Fluffy Banned

I LOVE IT THANKS SO MUCH!

15. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Im asking for a lot here, Id like Anotha one... Can you possibly make one saying "GimcSnooper" and beneath it "Moderator" but Instead in a teal color with Font being Alpha Smoke (Since Snoop Dogg Smokes) have a picture of Snoop Dogg in it, with a

If you dont want to, nor have enough time to do this... Im fine with it. I would gladly appreciate it, and more than likely will donate to you when I have money to give.
    If You Do end up doing it and dont like how it looks, You can alter anything on the list, Background, Snoop Photo, even the Font itself. This is just the stuff to use as examples pretty much

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Mine was never created lol
    Forever alone

18. AnarkisT

I just realized I said "Interesting" Instead of "Interested" *Facepalms*

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  19. See that's why I was confused

20. AnarkisT