Denied amoonray's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by amoonray, Apr 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amoonray

amoonray New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    amoonray
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Right so basiclly i was on eu 2 and i saw this guy called xilled sneck or something like that shoot this other guy in the head with a deagle so i killed him and he was a t and then i got a slay by a admin like that makes no sense i kill a t when im a inno and get slayed and i saw him shoot him.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. amoonray

amoonray New Member

3. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@Sticky Bandit to address your ban of rdm and leave 2nd offence!

for future reference your steam id is
    STEAM_0:0:205638512

please consider providing this in appeals to help speed the process up

4. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

I'll be denying your appeal.
    A traitor killed a traitor, then identified the body. Because they killed a traitor, the traitorous act of shooting that specific person and killing them has fallen off. Since you made the kill minutes after, it falls way outside the 5 second grace period (which says after someone kills a traitor and identifies a body, you have 5 seconds to kill them, basically just 5 seconds of "catch up" time). You have to pay more attention in game as to whether the people someone kills is innocent or not.
    You then sent me a rude DM in game, then left immediately. This caused me to ban you for RDM and Leave (2nd Offense). Now, because you have an active RDM + Leave ban on another server, I am not lifting this ban.

[​IMG]
    Logs show the only person Exalted killed was a traitor, therefore proven and can't be killed for killing him.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Shot logs show Exalted hadn't shot anyone else as well, meaning you can't be mistaken about Exalted shooting someone else and missing. This is in video form since I scrolled by it really fast and it's kinda hard to get good screenshots, but basically all shots Exalted took are gonna be highlighted in red. As you can see, he only shot during the first encounter when he killed that T.
    [​IMG]

If you have any further questions, please DM me on discord (RyaN#1337), on Steam (click here), or on the forums (click here).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.