Amazing Admins!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by john redcorn, Jan 4, 2020.

1. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

[​IMG]

Our admins sure are great at their jobs aren't they? Although it's super hard and super competitive with this group of super experienced, active, non-flawed individuals, I've ranked them from "good" to "awesome".

I encourage you all too! It will help give them the {construtive) feedback they need to achieve!!!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

but like why

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Prisma

Prisma That one person who doesn't do a thing. VIP Bronze

The real question is, why not?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Where's Nathan?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

in the eu

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. john redcorn

I thought it’d be very unawesome (and unconstructive) of myself to include him, since that might hurt the other mods/admins feelings and that would make them sad.

7. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Teroxa?

8. I'm just gonna say that Helix did this kinda stuff right before he got permad.

:rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  9. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

put Irish in category “super duper” and we’ve got a deal!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Lets leave this on an honest note tho Mister wink. I do not believe that the former thread hurt anyones feelings, 2 people graded me F tier, but its 2 people that doesnt have any interaction with me or experience with me as a staffmember, heck eks dee is the only comment I consider genuine as he have played with the folks. Yours is alright too (you just have a habbit of changing your tier with every action and comment made)

But in the end the action of locking the former thread was agreed upon due to it not really having any sort of purpose. All it was doing, was degrading part of the staffteam with empty arguements that in the end would lead to unneeded toxicity and discussions.

Its fair to have opinions about admins, but a public thread just isnt the way to go around about it o.o

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. john redcorn

The last thread had nothing worth locking in any way, shape or form. I don’t even seen an argument in it. Hell it’s honestly probably healthy to give players a spot to express those feelings other than shoutbox, else they’ll creep else where on the forums into unrelated topics (see the aegis drama and the kids who got banned).

You guys are here if anyone takes it too far. Negative opinions aren’t necessarily wrong ones, that’s something that’s taken me awhile to come to terms with.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Voca

I partly agree with you and partly disagree.

I know you had no ill intentions with the thread and its not hard to tell it was ment in good when you posted it. I do respect you and your viewpoints and I do see the point you making.

But I still believe there is a better way to go around it ^~^

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

y’all can be WAY too sensitive. like for real, when did the whole skin as thick as a napkin thing start? your average gmod troll is going to say shit 20x worse than what goes on in these forums every other sentence they are talking. if anything, this place isn’t even bad.... and to be frank, the thread where members of the community are ranking the admins isn’t even all that destructive. if you don’t like the result, don’t wear the title. cuz no matter how you go about it you are going to get criticized, so get used to it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  14. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

for leaking*

Edit: Edit 2: Formatting the block of text.
    Also I'll just say that me saying Jabba was being downgraded to F- tier was both a joke and criticism over what I perceived as a really petty decision. I'm well aware that a single bad act like that doesn't make someone a shit admin and I don't really have a ranking for Jabba and the other admins due to not playing with them much.

Though I'm glad Pacifist changed his verdict on that report and I'd like to think that the thread and shoutbox had at least a small part to do with why it was changed so, even if Pacifist still had to think it through.

Edit 3: I guess it was venting as well, I'm pretty sure my decision to not tag Jabba on that post was deliberate... maybe the hope was that the person reading that would be able to clearly see my opinion on that (and if people agreed with my opinion as well as whatever else people said about it afterwards elsewhere), maybe they'd think it over too, see if they want that kind of reaction or if the reason they did it was good enough.

You know, all the cards on the table and such.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

holy shit that last thread really did get locked wtf

it wasn't even bad haha

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I took (and take) no offense to anything in the other thread.

You could call me shit all day and I'll still be making dick jokes.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. Voca

Emotions or thin skin had no part in locking of the thread, so your first part makes no sense as to why you would say that.

Rest of the post is just facts,
    average troll, check.
    It wasnt that destructive, check.
    Getting criticized for actions (or lack of), check.

18. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

haha so funny! I also love ranking admins, haha! it shows them how bad I think they are!! XD

I'm sorry man but why would you post such drama inducing, useless piece of content..

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

haha so funny! I also love making fun of this thread, haha! it shows wink how bad I think his post is!! XD

I'm sorry man but why would you post such drama inducing, useless piece of content..

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

haha so funny! I also love making fun of this thread, haha! it shows wink how bad I think his post is!! XD

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1