Denied Amatsu's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Amatsu, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Your In Game Nickname:
    Amatsu
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    Robokiller87 has in such a lovely manner elected to suppress those simply commenting that the quality of staff is not as good as it used to be, via multiple shoutbox bans against innocent people, including myself. Think it's time to get rid of staff like this...I am flat out insulted over this unjust ban, as I have not violated any server rules.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Amatsu,

I've banned you from the shoutbox for 1 day because of antagonizing fights, harassing staff members, and spamming the shoutbox. I will be gathering my evidence so please be patient.

~Robo

3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

I was there, you were expressing anger at the staff team and they asked you to stop. Then you did it again.

4. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Your 'evidence' doesn't even remotely qualify as anything that breaks a rule other then ones you've made up on your own.

5. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Ok so let's get right to business.

[​IMG]

I've highlighted a few areas in our rules you should familiarize yourself with as these will be important for the evidence below.

So you were egging on the fight between Grace, Alice, and Crystal after staff members were attempting to stop it because it was apparently within their right to argue in the shoutbox when you read our rules, it clearly is against them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Once we were getting the situation under control you were becoming belligerent with the staff members in general, and more specifically me when I was handling the matter while you continued to antagonize as well as continually spam the shoutbox about the events of 1/11. You were told to stop by wink, and directed by several staff members to take your concerns elsewhere only to continually spam the shoutbox with these complaints. I've had to warn you twice which compounded with other warnings tells me you were not listening to us.

So you were instigating the flame war, spamming the events of 1/11, harassing me and staff in general, and I should point out you may state these are not against our rules but as the last line in our forum rules states they clearly are and you're subject to be punished by them regardless if you truly understood them or not. You're banned for 1 day so I suggest you take a breather from shoutbox and soak in our rules a bit more.

This appeal will be denied and locked.

@Falcor will review this appeal if my verdict is unjust. You're free to message her for any questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.