AMA about being Gay

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Etched, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

Well, Its plain and simple, want to know about being gay ask a question xD Doing this as requested by some awesome people!

Please keep it polite, any hate wont be replied to, have fun.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

wot. no offense but this isn't reddit.
    I'd rather be dead than gay.

• Agree x 10
    • Funny x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
  3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

are you, in any way, related to shane dawson?

the resemblance is uncanny

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Why did you bother making this?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

What's the slope of a line going through points (3,5) and (2,4). Please show work

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  7. Etched

Could only wish

8. Etched

I was asked to and thought it would be fun

9. Etched

m=Y2-Y1/X2-X1 so m=4-5/2-3 so m=-1/-1, -1/-1= 1 so the slope of your line is 1.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Gay for the win or for the lose? Honest answers only pls.

But seriously. Let's see...
    When did you learn that you were gay? Did you always feel different as a kid and not understand it? Were you always attracted to the same sex? I guess I'm asking what's the origin of you discovering your gayness, mind explaining that process? I'm always curious how people deal with societies negative stigma against gays as they are growing up. I know most parents just assume their kids are straight so your entire childhood could be a real pain in the ass

I think this thread could be a good idea to help promote tolerance and understanding, so I'm all for it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Etched

By of course gay for the gay it doesnt matter if we win or lose

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Oops make sure to look at my edit, original post was just a joke

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Etched

The biggest controversy in a person coming out gay is if it was a choice or they were born that way. I will undoubtedly say I would never be surprised to see some who chose to say they are gay for the attention, tho I also say I never made a choice in who I was attracted to. I was always different. It came clear to me around the age of 12-13 puberty years where you really begin to take note of who the people around you are in more ways than a playmate. As others grew they talked about girls, and how hot they were, while to me yes a girl may be pretty, but I never had, the drive I guess is how I could put it to say I was physically attracted to a woman. Some of you may say, you were so young how would you be able to tell, well even at a young age, look at me now 17 years old 5 years later and my mind is still the same. As a kid it was different, I made a fatal mistake and came out at 13, which led to a whole down spiral of things. So not only did I feel different I knew I was, I was an outcast of a kid and didnt understand why as this is who I was. That should also answer your question about was I always, and that is a yes. The origin of discovery would be just like any other child, as I grew I noticed more, but instead of noticing girls I noticed boys, a girl may have curves that guys commented on while I noticed how a guy had a more solid form, back and forth it went so I was different. Negativity defiantly plays a big part of being gay no matter where you are. In my area it may have been worse than others, as I said before I was made to be an outcast, I came out in a town of about 4000 people and the main thing they liked to talk about was corn. Between words and actually physical attacks both at school and home life seemed to be nothing, short story not to bring down the message, I am right now without a father as he wont speak to me, and only being dealt with by a mother who will put a book before her own son, but I am not one to judge on what others believe. I've seen the darkest moments you can of life, I'll have the scars of that to explain to my children one day. In all of it I learned one thing, It gets better. Life is going to be shit, its going to kick you down, and make sure you have to fight for every little thing you want, but in the end, it will all be worth it.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

What's it like with the current political situation of gay marriage? Do Evangelical Christians and Hardcore Neo-Nazis get to you all the time, or do you let it fly? Is it hard living in a society where people will call you out and call you slurs to annoy/anger you? Or is it easy to forget about?

15. Etched

Considering right now it is legal in all states It doesnt bother me, tho I know as time moves on it will probably change and be a thing that takes forever to be set in stone one way or another, at only 17 I try not and let it bother me to much, but it does upset me that some people are so closed minded that they cant see love for love. As to the assholes of life, I used to let them get to me, they were able to walk right over me and do anything they wanted, it ruined me for awhile, but anymore I just brush it off and feel bad that someone is so caught up in themselves that they try to take it out on someone who is just like them just loves someone different. Same response goes to the call out, its not easy then again its not hard, I for one will call you a faggot just f'in around so slurs dont mean much, they dont really affect me personally, to others they might.

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

This is going to get heated really fast.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Slope of 1 with y intercept 2
    5-4/3-2=1/1
    y=x+b
    5=3+b
    Subtract 3 both sides
    2=b

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

If you're heterosexual and not a professor, I'm not going to trust that math.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Fluffy

Fluffy Banned

Y=1/2X+3 Lets fast graph
    3 To positive 3
    Go up one
    to the right 2
    Boom You have just fast graphed the equation
    (Im PanSexual)

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Nice try
    I was first