Denied AlliedForces's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AlliedForces, Oct 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlliedForces

AlliedForces New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    AlliedForces
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:228352517
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned around 1:30am PST by Cereal Killer. I was on for approx 10 hours today as my day job is stock trading. Those who know me, know I stick to usually the scout and desert eagle only. The last full round that I played before being banned was a T round where I got a total of 11 kills. 10 headshots and 1 bodyshot.

After that round I was incredibly happy with my performance. The next round I was a innocent, hiding underground when I was greeted with a ban for hacking. Hacking is a very general term, but judging by last round's performance I am led to believe I was mistakenly banned for the suspected use of aimbot. If it was for bunny-hopping, I will accept the ban and wait it out as I forgot about the jump macro that starts automatically in Corsair Utility Engine. CUE is used for my keyboard/mouse lighting.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Assuming this was a case of suspected aimbot. Here is a brief video of some aim performance on civilians with a sniper. Just how I would on Vanilla.

Aim Performance: https://streamable.com/ancde

If this is a case of bunny-hopping, I have already deleted my macro and will wait out my sentence. However a reduced ban would be appreciated

I will respond to any evidence you may have to present against me.​

2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Ayo, you were banned by @Cereal KiIler, please be patient while they gather their evidence.

3. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

Heyo, I've seen this and will respond shortly.

4. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

I banned you for this video:

As you may or may not know, macros are considered cheats on our servers.

Seeing that you have an history of cheat related bans on our servers, I see no reason to accept this appeal.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.