Denied AllHaleNo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AllHaleNo, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllHaleNo

AllHaleNo New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Todd
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:59417363
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ban is justified, i left due to my League match starting. However, i had good karma the few hours i was on and never dropped below 900. The RDM was pure panic, me and the guy i killed were the last two innocent. With a group a T's remaining. It was an accident and i was on 1hp so my bad.

To the person i RDMed, i apologize. I hope you can forgive me with the love in your heart. I know that I could have done things differently, and declined that match. Waited out my slay and then left, but I made a poor decision that I regret now. Please forgive me for my lack of wisdom in the situation.

Best Regards,

Todd

**EDIT** I'd like to add, i wasn't slain anytime prior and had no warnings throughout the day. This was the first accidental RDM and as mentioned above, the guy i killed was the last innocent with a group of T's remaining. Still it's no excuse to leave, but i honestly didn't leave to dodge the slay. I believe i stayed in game and played maybe 1 or 2 more matches, then left. I also don't recall seeing myself in queue for a slay, so i was unaware. I saw the report and that's it. Again no excuse but it was an honest mistake.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    ;)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Tagging @Juicy Tenderloin , who banned you for RDM and Leave (1st offense)

Please be patient while she gathers her evidence.

3. Juicy Tenderloin

Juicy Tenderloin cum blaster VIP Bronze

Hello!

I banned you for RDM and leave because you RDM'd Capt_Cuddlez and then left without even at least responding the the report he made against you.

The round you RDM'd you didn't respond to the report, then you stayed around for one round after the RDM and you still didn't respond. Then you left the server. I then gave you 2-3 rounds to come back and you didn't so I banned you for RDM and leave.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can't add a punishment (slay) to you or even come to a conclusion on a report until you have responded to it. So the reason you "don't recall seeing yourself in queue for a slay" is because you didn't ever even respond to the report and then left. When you have a report against you there is a banner at the top of your screen saying to not leave until your report is handled.

If you saw the report why did you not respond to it?

I'm sorry Todd, but I've decided to not accept your ban appeal. I can see that you are sorry, but I feel like you have more than enough hours on our servers to know not to leave when you have a report against you and to not ignore the report against you. In the future please make sure that there are no reports against you before leaving!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.